Park Chanyeol

Arranged Marriage with Prince OH SEHUN the Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THREE

"Park Chanyeol"

 

With your hands folded, you sat on the large canopy bed that was located in the center of your room right where people would walk in and see.

 

Staring at the door, you thought about what you could do to get ‘Prince’ Oh Sehun back. There’s no way you were going to happily marry a guy like him.

 

The room you were in was gigantic with a vanity table to your left that was proven unneeded when an even bigger one was located in the bathroom attached to the room. Next to the bathroom was a walk in closet stocked with clothes all of them being name brand dresses, shirts, and pants. Expensive purses sat at on the shelves, above the rows of shoes that were as expensive as everything else in the closet.

 

You had tried on a few of the shirts and shoes to find that they were the exact same size of clothing that you wore, fitting perfectly. The thought that they had prepared all of this scared you a little, so you shut the closet door and stayed in your old clothes. The dress you had on currently and before wasn’t anything name brand but at least it felt like home.

 

Now, you were staring at the door once more, still brainstorming ideas to get Sehun back.

 

A short knocking on the door interrupted your thoughts, and you stood up off the bed. You walked towards the door and twisted the handle to open it. Standing in front of you outside the door was a tall man, even taller than Sehun (if that was even possible, considering the fact that Sehun was already so tall) with huge ears and a friendly grin growing on his face.

 

“Hello! You must be Eunjin-ssi!” the man waved his hands and grinned. “I’m Park Chanyeol, Second Prince.”

 

“Second prince?” you repeated after him and looked confusedly. “You’re the Second Prince? But I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter