Action!

Arranged Marriage with Prince OH SEHUN the Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOUR

"Action!"

After Chanyeol told you of his plan, he told you that the reason he came was to invite you to lunch that was being set up in the dining room. You agreed to go along with him, and entered the dining room with a (suspicious) smile on your face.

 

Oh Sehun was already sitting there, texting someone on his phone. You sat across from him and his phone was held upwards, so it was hidden to you who he was texting. A bored look spread on his face as he typed. Whoever it was, they probably bored Sehun a lot.

 

He didn’t even glance up to you to look at you when you sat down. You didn’t bother to strike up a conversation either.

 

Chanyeol sat to the right of Sehun, struggling to wipe a grin off his face and to look serious. Mrs. Lee came in a few moments later, sitting down at the head of the table and smiling pleasantly at you.

 

“Eunjin, how do you like your room so far? Do the clothes fit your taste? Is the bed comfortable?” , she asked.

 

You nodded, “It’s very… extravagant.”

 

“Good, good!”

 

The maids came in a few minutes later and delivered plates of heavenly looking food that you’ve never even tried before. You didn’t eat though, and waited as everyone else began eating.

 

Mrs. Lee striked up a conversation again today. “Eunjin, I’ve bought two tickets to Lotte World for you and Sehun.”

 

“Lotte World?” You decided that right now was your best time to start the plan that Chanyeol told you. “Yehet, I love Lotte World!”
 

Almost instantly, Sehun’s face paled.

 

:::::♥ ♥:::::

FLASHBACK

 

Chanyeol’s eyes lit up at your words. “If that’s the case…” He leaned close to you and whispered into your ear. “Sehun-hyung has lots of embarrassing childhood moments. He said words such as ‘yehet’ when he was happy, and he also said ‘ohorat’ once when he was mispronouncing ‘alright’. He’s always been so embarrassed when I mock him for that… he really, really, really hates it. I’m sure that he’ll be horrified if you said it to him.”

 

At his words, a smile appeared on your face too.

 

Chanyeol was genius.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

:::::♥ ♥:::::

 

Oh Sehun flipped his phone over and glared at you with death daggers, as if he was silently asking, “Where did you find out about that?”

 

You ignored his glares, putting a nonchalant look on you face. “Ohorat, I’m so excited to go to Lotte World.”

 

Mrs. Lee blinked, then clapped delightfully. “Omo, did Sehun tell you already about his childhood stories? I loved the ‘yehet’ and ‘ohorat’ phase he had when he was a kid! He was only seven when he said it, you know…. It’s so exciting to know that you two are already so close! Aww.”

 

Sehun glared at you even more intensely now. He seemed like he wanted to say something or shout something but di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter