Another Weirdo

The Girl Who Never Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 6

“Why is this taking so long?” Lisa let out a small sigh as she continues to comb her hair.

“Since when did you ever care about combing your hair?” Madam Seo appeared from behind her, giving Lisa a weird look. Feeling dumfounded, Lisa quickly divert her eyes away.

“It’s nothing,” She replied short, as if nothing happened and proceed to the front door. She tried to hide her embarrassed face but her mom knew her daughter too well.

“You sure did,” Her mom replied, half sarcastically as she watched Lisa exited the house in a hurry.

“Someone must have mentioned about her hair. Who could it be?” Madam Seo let out a thin smile.

“FINALLY!” Kim Taehyung exclaimed loudly the moment Lisa appeared from behind the gate, making her startled. She was about to give him a piece of her mind but interrupted by Taehyung sudden pulled.

“Hurry up! We’re late! Again!” He sighed loudly, making sure Lisa heard him. “Seriously, how can someone be late every single day? Don’t you have any alarm?? I can buy you one if you don’t have it!” He continued to complain as they runs towards to bus stop. Strangely, instead of getting annoyed at his complain, Lisa found Taehyung rather funny.

“Why are you getting slower?” Taehyung asked as he turned to Lisa, making her startled again. Embarrassed, she quickly escapes from Taehyung grasps.

“I- I know how to run by myself!” She said and overtook him, deliberately avoiding his eye contact.

“We don’t have to run if you can get up early!”

“No one ask you to wait”

“That is not the problem!”

“It’s your own fault for coming too early too” Lisa muttered under her breathe but Taehyung heard her.

“Hah! So you did know I was waiting for you!” Taehyung said as he tried to overtake Lisa but failed as Lisa deliberately fasten her pace.

“You knew and you still being late? You’re really heartless!”

“Just go first then!” Lisa glared at him before she leaves Taehyung behind.

“Aren’t you tired of running to the bus stop every single morning?! Yah!” Taehyung cries out loud before he went after her.

“You’re late again today, Taehyung” Mr JYP raised his eyebrows. The bus reached the bus stop first before Taehyung and Lisa arrived.

“It’s her fault,” Taehyung bluntly replied, and Lisa literately nudged him hard with her elbow. Both of them are still breathing heavily for air as they get inside the bus.

“Why are you standing here?” Lisa frowned at Taehyung who was standing in front of her.

“Do you think I really have any choice?” He replied as he look at the crowded people behind him and back at Lisa. She was about to open to argue but decided not to, knowing Taehyung is right after all.

I’m glad I comb my hair this morning.. She silently thought to herself.

Taehyung POV

The bus is packed again, how troublesome. My eyes roamed around before it came back to the cold hearted girl that is standing in front of me. Look at her, effortlessly looking intimidating again. Do you really think that is enough to scare those ert away?

“You’re lucky I was there the other day,” I didn’t notice I actually said that out loud which made her look at me.

“What are you looking at?”

“Obviously not you” I shamelessly replied before repositioned myself, putting some gap between me and her.

“Happy?” I said sarcastically and in that exact moment, the bus suddenly shaken and somehow her face ended up on my chest.

“Ouch!” She groaned in pain. That must hurts. I didn’t need to look twice to know she’s pissed but hey, it’s not my fault alright.

“Sorry, muscles” I told her while holding on a smile and she just replied with an annoyed glared.

“Don’t you dare to come close” She warned me and took a step back, leaning sideway to the wall.

“Why?” I asked and took a step closer. She immediately flinched and shrink her body towards to wall.

“Because!” She look up at me and for a moment our eyes locked. It didn’t last long though because she quickly divert her eyes away. Seeing her getting flustered made me let out the smile I was holding.

“Your hair looks… neat” I commented, still not budging from my position.

“I didn’t do anything” There was a paused before she answered and I have no idea why it made me smile more.

“Okey~” I simply shrugged before I took a step back. I have no idea she can make that face: cute.

~~~~

Lisa POV

“Hanbin,” I hesitantly called out which made him and Bobby turned, looking quite surprised at my call.

“Oh, it’s the cold hearted girl! What i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter