Painkiller

Life starts now

"Hey...Jin?"

"Hmm?"

"Wanna watch a movie?"

When we got home Jimin asked and I nodded. Then he got to the laptop.

"Comedy..or?" 

He turned around.

"Whatever you like, I don't have personal preferences."

He connected it to the TV and started scrolling. I stared at him again... he was truly beautiful, then my gaze went to the screen and I started laughing.

"Netflix and chill, huh?"

He turned around and smirked at me.

"You're playing with the fire boy."

My face heated up. He saw it I'm sure because he changed the smirk to a sweet smile.

"I love my affection to you."

"ha-ha."

He put the laptop down and got up.

"I have an idea...Let's make a pizza! "

His eyes sparkled which made me smile again.

"Sure Jiminnie..."

He headed to the kitchen. As I entered it I saw him already running around for the ingredients. He passed me a knife. 

"Jinnie can you cut those for me while I'm making the dough."

I started cutting at first but then I stopped. I watched him as he was fighting with the dough he was too cute. I smiled at the way he was biting his lips. I approached him still watching him with that stupid smile. when I was just above him he stopped kneading the dough and looked up. I put my hands on his own and started kneading again interlacing our fingers.

"let me show you how it's done."

I felt his heavy breathing as I still held his hands but then I stopped.

"You know what... we can just order the pizza."

My nose brushed on his jawline and I closed my eyes.

This.

This proximity.

It was driving me crazy. 

"Jimin stop... stop what you're doing. Don't make me feel this way."

He turned around and now our faces were so close that I could feel his hot breath against mine.

I stepped back and put my hands on the counter which was a mistake because I pushed the bowl with the flour and everything went white. Jimin started coughing.

"Ah ." 

Jimin started laughing and I did as well.

"Hyung you are so clumsy."

"EH?? Are you trying to tell me something?? Shortie?"

"Well, now we really need to order it."

He said still smiling. 'How is it possible for a human to have such perfect smile?'

"Go shower ill order it and clean the mess."

He pushed me with his dirty hands. Nice.

"Like you don't know that I don't have clothes."

"Right but I have, just take something big from my wardrobe."

"Come on, take yo to the bathroom, use the one down the corridor since its big."

I smiled and messed his hair.

"What an . " 

He tried to sound angry but started laughing like crazy.

I headed to the bathroom. I took off my clothes and turned the hot water. When the water hit me my body relaxed and I closed my eyes, then his smiley face appeared...Jimin.

He brings me... happiness.

He makes me smile.

He makes me want to see him smile. I want to make him smile.

I could hear his laugh in my head which made me smile again. I bit my lip.

 

After some minutes I stopped the water and took one of the towels.

Then I realized something. 

I didn't bring clothes.

"... again." 

I put the towel on my waist and took one for my hair then opened the door to see if someone was there. When I was sure that I was alone I ran down the corridor and entered his room as fast as possible.

I went to the wardrobe and opened it. 

The same moment the door cracked and a small person appeared. Jimin

His eyes widened when he spotted me.

"hyu-ng.. um I didn-... I didn't mean to-.... i wil-l um just..."

He turned around but his face hit the door.

"AH .." 

I started laughing.

"Jiminnie are you alright?"

I asked still laughing but he nodded and exited still rubbing his nose.'that boy'

I took one of his big t-shirts and the largest pants I could find then I went in the kitchen but he wasn't there. I assumed he is showering so I sat on the couch took the laptop and started scrolling through Netflix. I was thirsty so I took a glass of water when I went back my eyes turned to the stairs to see Jimin. he was wearing an oversized t-shirt and sweatpants his hair was still wet. our eyes locked but the doorbell rang so I turned my gaze towards the door.

"Ah, the pizza!" 

Jimin hurried to open the door. 

"Shall we watch Hyung?"

"Yah!"

He turned the lights off, sat next to me and the movie.

Jimin seemed to be enjoying it, but I enjoyed something else. 

Him.

He was so interesting to me, the way he reacted. How he smiled so wide that his eyes were like little lines. Or how he got sad when something bad happened. Or how he bit his puffy pink lips.

I loved it all.

He made me forget my ty life, the pain.... he was my painkiller... I was happy again.

"Hyung.. you are staring at me, you know?" 

He laughed waking me up from my day dreaming.

"it's a mirage, don't worry about it. "

I turned towards the screen trying to understand what had happened but then I felt tired so I fell asleep.

 

Jimin's pov

"Jinnie?"

I touched his shoulder but he just snuggled more.

I picked him up he was incredibly light.

"Ahhh Hyung... you should eat more..."

He wrapped his legs around my waist and snuggled his face into my neck wrapping his hands as well.

I slowly got up and when I got to his room I put him gently on his bed and put a blanket over him.

As I turned around ready to exit he grabbed my hand.

"Jimin please stay."

"I don't think-"

"Please..."

I laid in his bed and he snuggled again wrapping his hand around my waist. At first, I didn't react but then I hugged him as well and rest my chin on his head.

 

End of Jimin's pov

As I glued my body to his and wrapped my arms around him I could smell his strawberry scent again. I felt like everything was alright, I was safe.

Or that's what I thought.

I was on top of the building. Alone again. ha-ha of course that the happiness would end. But this time was worse... I was numb... Nothing bothered me anymore... Only the pain... But i rather feel pain than nothing at all.

I had my razor knife next to me again... With blood on it. I didn't understand the world why was it so bad with me.

it would have been good if-

"JIN!"

I heard the damn scream again.. I hated it... no, I loved it... wait, what 'Jin'?

We switched

I turned around to see myself running towards me.

"What is happening?"

"Jin why are you doing it again?"

"What do you mean 'Jin' I'm Jimin??"

"What are you talking about, look."

I took the little, broken mirror from his hands. I really was Jimin...

'But how...' 

Then my memories started recovering, my head hurt so bad I screamed and broke in half the mirror I was holding. 

Everything started shaking. Jimin had backed up so far that I barely see him now. 

I ran as fast as I could to reach him but it looked impossible. it was like the space between us was increasing every step I took so I stopped.

I watched him carefully, the more I tried to concentrate the more everything shook.

He was suddenly right in front of me, his skin was so pale almost gray his eyes were blood shot and he was covered in blood.

"LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE!!"

He pointed at a body near us.

It was the Min Yoongi guy I killed I'm sure....but he told me I didn't.

"WHY DID YOU KILL HIM... WHY DO YOU EXIST EVEN, HUH ?? YOU CAME INTO MY LIFE AND RUINED IT AS ALWAYS. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND YOU ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING. PLAYING THE VICTIM CUTTING HIMSELF... WHY DONT YOU GO AND DIE FOR REAL ???"

My eyes were filled with tears I couldn't move, I couldn't say anything I really wanted to die this moment... He was right... He was the one who gave me happiness but I took his own.

He turned and picked up Yoongi's lifeless body.

"Hope you are happy now... you took my happiness... so live your damn life. IT STARTS NOW!"

"NO JIMIN!"

I screamed as I cried but he didn't bother turning around.

"PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME... I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU..."

"Ah nice.... now you will die for real."

 

"JIN... JIN WAKE UP!"

I opened my eyes Jimin was on top of me holding my shoulders, my breathing heavy, it felt as if my heart would explode, my face was covered in sweat.

He hugged me tightly.

"Don't worry baby it was a night mare, I won't let you alone...never...please remember that."

I hugged him back and started crying.

"Please promise that you won't leave me."

He let go of me and looked me straight in the eyes

"I won't do such a thing... I promise Jin."

He my wet cheek as I explored every part of his face but then my eyes stopped on his puffy pink lips.

I didn't care what would happen next I just kissed him. He was shocked, at first he didn't move but when I started moving my own lips he slowly joined. They were really soft just as I expected.

Our kiss deepened, I asked with my tongue for entrance and he let me almost imideatly. As my tongue started playing with his making the kiss wet, his arms wrapped around my neck.

I did the same and tangled my fingers in his hair. it was really soft.

We slowly separated for air. he rested his forehead on mine, I was still trying to normalize my breathing.

"Be with me longer Jimin."

"I will forever hyung..."

After that, I kissed him again but he backed up.

"Jinnie you need to rest now."

He got off me to lay in the bed and wrapped his hands around me again. I curled next to his chest and hugged him tightly.

I fell asleep almost immediately.