I remember everything

Life starts now

When we arrived at Jimin's house I was truly amazed. I guess his dream had come true. 

We entered on the inside it looked really luxurious there were a lot of paintings, I just couldn't stop staring at them...

"So beautiful..."

"I drew them...I still don't think that they ar-"

"They are perfect Jimin!"

"Do you think so....thank you I'm glad you like them."

He got me to my room.

"You can rest here it has its own bathroom and my room is right next to yours if you want something."

"Actually yeah Jimin... we need to go to my house"

"Why?"

"I don't have ."

He started laughing

 "Okay I can send someone but we could go shopping it's not a big deal."

"No, I want to write a response to my father last time he found me he wanted me to go back."

"As you wish Jinnie."

He left the room saying he was going to shower I thought it was a good idea to start writing the letter to my father

'Hey dad,

I hope you are doing a little bit better than last time...

"Ha-ha if you were dead or still alive I don't care."

I thought about what you've said

"nah ..I didn't need to I wouldn't have come back even if you were crying for me."

but you should know that I remember everything and  I will until I die, forever... because in your eyes I just couldn't add up, I know I failed you but you left me alone, I felt like running away I didn't belong there anyways...but what do you know I may stop the drugs

'although that's impossible and I'm sure about it...'

" No I will...he will change me... like he always did." 

I don't have anything else to say for you... I know you still go to visit mom's grave.. please tell her that I love her, and I'm sorry I wasn't good enough I should have helped her when she needed but I felt empty I didn't care for no one I never realized that I could help her.

Tell my brother that I love him, I don't want him to hate me, I'm sorry I wasn't beside him when he needed the most.

 Don't blame me I only did what I thought it was truly right ...it is a long and lonely road when you know you walk alone...it will be until the end but I have my times although they don't last a lot.... every time it went from good to bad, to worst ...and it was always so fast  

  Please forgive me, actually don't, I won't be able to do the same for you.... I can't forgive you now.

I remember everything.

Seokjin.'  

I finished when someone entered the room ..it was Jimin half

My face heated up. His body was so beautiful he was unreal I think I stared a little bit longer

"What is it?"

"What do you mean 'what is it' why are you ? "  

"Sorry does it bother you?"

"...No, I love it.........OF COURSE, IT BOTHERS ME !"

"okay jeez ...ill wait for you downstairs in 5 okay?"

"Sure."

I put the letter in my pocket took my sweatshirt and I got down ...he still wasn't there so I wondered around.

I saw a picture of us when we were in school just before he moved ....we were hugging and I was smiling....'i really love him, don't I?'

"I love you too Jin."

"You can't just say I love you to someone like me."

"Why not if it's true?"

"No, it's not I will be your biggest mistake if you truly love me..." 

He watched me carefully 

"So what, if it's so wrong I don't want to be right."

I started laughing ...

"Okay, Romeo lets go...do you remember where I lived?"

"Of course I do...it will be a long trip...have you eaten?"

"Don't worry I'm not hungry"

"Jinnie I'm really scared about you ...your cuts, your health in general... you can't sleep properly you don't eat-"

"Calm down I'm used to it."

"You can't get used to it, the hell?..."

"Okay, Jimin... ill eat when we get home can we please go now?"

"If you don't ill beat your boy."

"Sure..."

When we got to the house I  ringed the bell...no one opened I assumed he was out as always so I just put the letter in the post box and left. 

But then he opened the door.

"J-Jin?.. is that really you?"

"Who else would it be?"

"Please come back home Jin I beg you I promise I won't touch you anymore.. you are the only one i-"

"ha-ha home... this house is not a home... do you remember what happened there? huh because I do. At the beginning when it wasn't so bad I would come just to be alone because I knew no one was there and no one cared. But then it got worse ...you've changed... how did it feel to and beat your own son until he collapsed."

"Jin I'm-"

"let me finish.. by the time you came home every day... I was always so petrified... that's when I changed, then I could hardly wait to leave this place. you made me work to pay the bills and your alcohol and no matter how hard I tried you were never satisfied. You should remember how it always ended...home? this is not a home. Why would I return to the one that ruined my life no thanks I'm better off alone."

"No...wait Seokjin!!"

"Just stop it... like I don't know that you need me only to work and that the moment you get drunk again you will forget what you've just said and beat me again..."

He continued to scream my name and other stuff but I didn't bother listening.

"READ THE DAMN LETTER, YOU STUPID FATHER."

When I reached Jimin he hugged me and we stayed like that for some time. I liked his warmth I didn't want to let go... Never.

"Hey what happened Jinnie?"

"He wanted me to go back... "

"What did you say? You said 'no' right?"

"Yes of course... but I still don't have clothes"

"Come on well go home I'll buy you new ones tomorrow."

"Jimin I can't make you buy me ...it's enough that you feed me, and let me live with you."

"Don't you know I'm ing rich?"

"Yeah, you damn bastard... hey Jimin?"

"Mmm?"

"Thank you...for everything."

"I'm always here for you Jin! I'll never let you go again...it's a promise"

With that, we drove away and got home.

When we entered the house he suddenly turned to me

"Um, Jin?..."