Chapter 1

The Girl I Saw At 4:04 pm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong POV

I sighed for the nth time this morning.

What's with the sighing you ask? Well, it's just that today is the start of me being a 3rd year student in that ty college. Yep. First day of school. Yay. I wouldn't be this bummed if I had a good night sleep but obviously I didn't had one. So, yep *sighs* 

I walked to the mirror and see if what I'm wearing is not that bad. 

"Not bad...". I chuckled to myself. My oh my is this the side effect of lack of sleep and annoyance? Possibly.

I'm wearing black jeans and a plain white shirt. Simple as that. Besides it's not like I need to wear extravagant clothes just to look good. ;) 

"Let's get this day over with" I said to myself. I went out of my room and walked straight out the door of my flat. Breakfast? Not today.

 

The elevator ride down to the groundfloor bored me a tad bit because my flat is on the 8th floor. I sighed again when I finally reached the ground floor. Damn all these sighing is making me more restless than I already am.

Thankfully, I wouldn't need to walk to the university since I can very much drive a car...my own car, of course. I strolled leisurely to where my car is parked and got right inside immediately when I reached it.

Even though I feel restless and annoyed today, I'm actually a tad bit excited since I would be seeing my friends again after the term break. We don't see each other often during the break, you know.


I was able to reach the university without much trouble. Traffic wasn't a today, surprisingly.

I grabbed my backpack at the back seat and went out of the car. 

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale...

I can already smell the blood bath that would result from the war between me and textbooks & academic paper works. In simpler words, STRESS. Now that's the scent of college.

"Jiyong, ma man" 

I turned to the voice and saw Youngbae approaching me. I nodded at him as a sign that I heard him.

"It's so good to see you. How have you been?"  Youngbae said.

"Good. How about you?" I asked him.

"I'm well, man. By the way, Seungri, Daesung and TOP are on their way and said to not wait for them." He informed me.

So, we started walking down the pavement towards the Music Department building. 

The right side of the pavement we are walking on is a vast field of green grass. Trees are also li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter