Message

Idol In Luv // Taehyung x reader

| Y/N P.O.V |

The meet amd greet ended and now it's time to go home, Im really happy but sad at the sametime ...

*Chong jununun balsa*

Oh a notification from the raffle thingy ... OMG OMG I WON 4 VIP TICKETS FOR THE BTS CONCERT !!!!

Guess I'll meet them tommorow too huh, F/N and I reached home and assoon as we reached home *grrr* my stomache growled ≥_≤

"Guess who's hungry" F/N chuckled. "Yah I only ate breakfast" I pouted, "same .... Let's cook something" F/N suggested. "Cant we just rder cuz I'm so hungry I cant control" I asked her.

"Nope it's not healthy" 'Mom' crossed her arms, "fine ... But lets make it huge" I told her and she agreed. We decided to make ; egg benedict, miso ramen with corn, potato pancakes, cheese lasange and korean style fried chicken :P

I know it's alot but we're so hungry , we went to the kitchen and checked the fridge its a good thing we have enough ingredients Im so hungry so im gonna cook alot of food it might serve us for the whole week.

F/N is cooking miso ramen and korean style fried chicken while I'm cooking egg benedict like Erina and potato pancakes like Jimin - oppa XD

*Chong jununun balsa* Oh it's a messege who might it be ???

Unknown : Annyong is this Y/N

Me: ah yes it is ... But who r u and how did u get my number ??

Unkown: oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself, Im Taehyung and its a long story XD

Me: WHAT IS IT REALLY YOU TAEHYUNG - OPPA !!??

Tae <3: lol ya , wwyd ??

Me: oh F/N amd I are cooking dinner wanna join ??

Tae <3: Are you sure you have enough food for 9 people ??

Me: you'll see ....

TAE <3: send me your adress

Me: *home adress* here you go I can't believe it

Tae <3: thx , you can't believe what ??

Me: I can't believe ot that my most favorite and respected idols are coming to my house

Tae <3: lol but think of us as friemds from now on arraso ?

Me: Nae but what will you say to tour manager ??

Tae <3: I'll persuade him with my cuteness >_<

Me: lol cant wait to eat and see you guys

Tae <3: Same , Y/N I have to go for a mini practice for tomorrow night's concert now

Me: K annyong but ples come for dinner arraso ?

Tae <3: ofcourse I can never say no to food invites

I look over to F/N, she's on the phone guess she's talking to Jungkook - oppa lol. "F/N BTS is comimg over to our house for dinner let finish quickly and dress up".


| F/N P.O.V |

Me and kookie were chatting about iron man turns out Y/N gave him my number that naughty kid

"F/N BTS is comimg over to our house for dinner let's finish quickly and dress up".

As if ....

"Really , stop lying" I told her. "No I swear I'm not lying cuz I invited them" she told then I remembered that I gave taehyung - oppa her number.

"Oh sheet what should we do know" I asked frustrated, "chill lets cook quickly" she told.

*Timeskip after cooking all the dishes*

We brought the dishes and everything to the table and set it nicely , covered it so it will stay hot till BTS arrives and ran to Y/N's room to wash and dress our selves I used the bathroom first and surprisingly I took half an hour.

"Go quickly Y/N" I pushed her towards the bathroom. I took out some clothes out of the cupboard after 5 minutes of debating I chose and wore a blackshirt with white sleeves and rolled the sleeves till my elbow, I put on a balck mini skirt with fleets.

I combed my straight hair and put my front bangs to a side , just then the door bell rang.

| Taehyung P.O.V |

After we finished practising I told the boys that we're gonna go to Y/N house and Jungkook was so happy , When We went to manager - nim, Namjoon - hyung asked our manager - nim and he agreed.

I put on a pink sweatshirt which has Dope writen in white font and I wore blue jeans, for my hair I just put my bangs to the front. Then we went to our van and driver - hyung dropped us to Y/N's house.

*Knock Knock*

I knocked the door and rang the bell. The door was opened by F/N , I was hoping for Y/N to open the door.

"Oh Annyonghaseyo BTS" F/N bowed 90° degrees, "Annyong F/N ples dont be formal with us we're friends now arraso ?" Jungkook told F/N and she nodded.

"Now are you gonna let us in or should we just bust in" Suga joked, "lol come in and feel free to do anything this is your house k?" F/N told us and we went in.

"Where is Y/N" I asked her, "she's taking a shower, she'll be here soon" F/N replied. Just then Y/N came her hair was open since it was wet and she wore an In progress oversized black sweatshirt with Black denim shorts that weren't so short. She looked cute.

"Hai you guys" Y/N greeted , "hai Y/N" we all greeted back. "So what did I miss ?" She asked, "Nothing actually we just came rn" I replied "Thankgod" she sighed.

We talked about life and Y/N and F/N told us about they're life and how school is super hard. 'grrrr' Y/N's stomach growled "Guess who's hungry" I making her blush super hard and I chuckled at her cutness.

"Let's eat" we all went and sat on the table, said our prayer. I wanted to try all the dishes since it was homemade and Y/N and F/N cooked them.

When I ate the egg benedict It was soooo good I felt like I was in heaven which reminded me of Food wars.

"Who cooked these??" Jin - hyung asked . "uh us" Y/N and F/N raises their hands looking like students infront of their teacher, "this ...... Is ... DAEBAK !!! Its handsome just like me ... Wait no less than me" Jin - hyung's eyes grew big and we all laughed.

After eating we did rock , paper, scissors to choose who will wash the dishes. It was Y/N and me !!!! "But I don't know how to wash dishes without breaking 2 or 3 dishes" she pouted.

"Aww its ok I'll help you" I pinched her cheeks, "promise ?" She held out her pinky like a kid, "promise" I locked her pinky with mine. "Yay then let's go" she dragged me to the kitchen while the others started to watch tv.

While I was washing the dishes Y/N was drying them, suddenly a plate was about to fall from Y/N's hands but luckily I caught "Gomawo Tae - oppa" she thanked and gave me a nickname, "welcome and Tae - oppa, that's cute" I chuckled and she blushed for like the hundredth time today.

After we finished washing we went out and were about to go home when .... It started to rain super heavily ........

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hai guys I know it's a late update but I'll try to update more often <3