BBMAs

Idol In Luv // Taehyung x reader

| Y/N P.O.V |

I can't believe it ... It's unreal ... is it true ~ is it true ~ you ~ you~ lmao ... But Bangtan actually won the Top social artist award !! WOHOO!!!, "OMG OMG BTS WON THE BBMAs !!!! " I yelled happily at my parents. "Congrats" my parents told in unison, "whatever" my grandmother scoffed ... Ugghh whats HER problem... she's always mean to me especially my cousins. -_-

I'll just go and study cause OMG EXAMS ARE IN A WEEK ! ...

*Timeskip 3 hours later*

Finally I completed the studying ... cuz I never study, I had to learn Maths, History, English ... I hate these subjects EXCEPT maths. IDK why but I sort of like maths maybe cuz I want to become an architecture when I grow up.

Now time to listen BTS !!, I didn't go to school today as I stayed up lated because of the Billboards award but it was totally worth it .... all that voting 100 times a day finally payed off , although BTS didn't perform atleast they won the Top social artist award !. I picked up my laptop from my side table and when I switched on my laptop i got any notifications and one of them was from the Vlive app. I went to instagram and told my friend F/N that BTS IS DOING A VLIVE... time to see their live ^_^ .

Thankfully I was just in time....they are so cute, they actually named the live Top social A.R.M.Y... They were thanking us A.R.M.Ys , they thanked each other (such good boys), they even told us about their experience in the BBMAs. Lol Suga passed Nikki Minaj and some other singer while going to the washroom.

'I miss you BTS, when will you come to U.A.E ?' I commented on the messeging box in their live video (i Jhope they read it) in Korean. I learnt Korean so I could understand what they speak in Vlive and if I ever get to meet them I could talk to them without being akward.


| Taehyung's P.O.V |

Me, Jungkookie and hyungs decided to do a V again ... last time we made a V before we win the BBMAs for Social artists, It's actually UNREAL for me A.R.M.Ys are the best!!!! that's because through thick and thin they're always with us I love A.R.M.Y ( A.R.M.Y KINGS ).

Β 

We started the Vlive and chiminie pabo was so exited to show A.R.M.Ys our Award... but we managed to control him for sometime. As soon as we got enough veiwers we started the live, Suga even told them what happened while he was going to the washroom >_<

Β 

There were many A.R.M.Ys commenting but one caught my eye 'I miss you BTS, when will you come to U.A.E ?' Awww it was such an adorable comment that I read it out loudly ... "We'll be there soon" Namjoon - hyung smiled, "actually, we have a tour + vacation there in October" Jungkookie pointed out. 'YAY' the same user commented, WAIT ... I just realised isn't that user from U.A.E then! how can that user type Korean .... even if Google helped the user, how can it understand what we are Speaking....


.

.

.

.

.

Hi guys !!! πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜† This is my very first Wattpad story , I know it's wierd and super boring .... I promise to make it intresting in the future and hope you enjoyed it and this chapter is so short ... i'll try to make longer chapters next time ... And ples forgive me for grammar mistakes .......(^-^). πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ πŸ” πŸ”Ž

Β