Chapter 3

Forced

No One's POV/Third Person's POV

From that moment on, they acted like strangers. Well for Sana,that is. Whenever their gangs passed by, they would glare at one another. Tzuyu would smile at Sana but Sana would avoid eye contact. Chaeyoung,on the other hand, would stare at Mina lovingly. The others would just glare at that and Mina would still glare at Chaeyoung. Tzuyu was very clueless and why this is happening. She would just sigh and feel sad about it. After a day,Tzuyu would just ignore. She totally gave up and started hating on Sana because she found out what happened. Tzuyu would just walk past them like she didn't know who they were and her reaction shocked both teams. Tzuyu would just shrug everything off. In class,she would be extremely attentive,the most attentive she's ever been in a few years already. Suddenly, in class, she remembered what her Mother told her. 'Oh, it's the day I'm suppose to meet with the other girl.' She thought. School passed quickly and she was thinking about the girl. Worried and happiness filled her. She bid farewell to her friends and walked home with mixed feelings. She took out her earpiece and plugged them into her phone and started playing her playlist. The walk back was peaceful until she met Sana. Sana was also walking the same way she's heading to. Tzuyu was shocked. Sana was casually waking when she tripped over nothing. Tzuyu being a nice person,ran over and quickly grabbed Sana by the waist just before Sana hit the pavement. Sana was closing her eyes as she thought she would hit the hard cement pavement but was shocked to feel a nice pair of hand around her waist. She opened her eyes to be greeted with Tzuyu's brown orbs. Sana quickly stood up and tidy herself. She quickly thanked Tzuyu then ran away. Tzuyu scratched her head at what weird actions Sana had done. She peacefully walked back home after sorting out what Sana had done. 

moving a few hours later

Tzuyu was getting herself ready, picking out clothes from her closet. Tossing every outfit out, and finally deciding to just wear a white T-shirt with a bomber jacket and a pair of skinny denim jeans to match. She did not put on any make up and she doesn't do that very often. She went to the location her Mother gave her as her parents went to their house since the early evening. Tzuyu walked all the way there as it was a 2-minute walk away. When she reached,she was very shocked. She thought,'This isn't even a house, it's a mansion!!' She internally squealed and went to the doorstep to knock on the door. She was welcomed by a maid who seems to be working for the owner of the mansion. She entered and gretted her parents and the owners of the mansion. She wondered where the girl was. She sat down and saw a girl coming down from the stairs. 'Oh No, why must it be like this? We just didn't see eye to eye and...' Tzuyu thought. Seeing the girl makes her happy but she felt angry too. That girl was...

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for the sudden Long chapter. I'm in love with this work and I know I'm on hiatus for the other story but I think I'll focus more on this story. Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes or any grammatical errors. Sorry!! I hope to update as soon as I can!! Sorry!!