Chapter 2

Forced

We were walking down the streets when I suddenly thought of something.

 Flashback to a week before

"Chou Tzuyu, when are you gonna get yourself a Girlfriend? It's fine if you don't get a Boyfriend but come on, how old are you? Better get a nice girl before all chances run out. Why not I get you a nice girl? She's my best friend's Daughter. You'll meet her in two day's time." 

Haizz, why does my mum have to do this to me. I continued walking and saw sana daydreaming while walking. I smirked and snapped my fingers in front of her face. She was shocked and blinked a few times. "I'll see you some time? Let's be friends and we should hang out sometime?" I asked. "Y-yea s-sure." She replied,stuttering. I smiled to her and bid farewell with her. I sighed once I left her side. Being a popular in this school is a difficult thing. I turned my head to see the girl again. She's crowded by her friends and many eyes of my fans are glaring at her. I shouted across the hallway," Stop it,you guys!! She's just someone I came to school with. What's your problem?! Leave her alone or you'll get it!!" The girls were shocked and walked away hesitantly. I saw three girls who were still beside sana. I think they were her friends so I shrug it off and walked to my classroom.

As I walked into the classroom, I sat onto my seat and fans were surrounding me as per normal. I spoke politely,"Please give me some privacy. I'm a human like you guys too right?" They hung their head in shame and slowly walked back to their seat. I greeted my friends-Jeongyeon,Dahyun and Chaeyoung. 

"Aye Tzu, I heard you came to school with this girl. Heard she's hot." Jeongyeon said."She is pretty but eh." Dahyun said."I like minari more." Chaeyoung added. "Just shut up!" I continued. 

Sana's POV

"I think you should just stop going close to her." Nayeon spoke."Eh,wae(why)?" I tilted my head,curious. "She might be popular and seem nice but she might not be. So stay away,yea?" Mina added."Yea,you should. Idk but yea. I still love jokbal. I want to eat jokbal." Momo added too. I hesitantly nod my head. Tzuyu is a nice girl,she saved me earlier. But I just have to listen to my friends so to Ensure my safety.