Chapter 1

Forced

"Chou Tzuyu!!! Get down now or you'll be late!!" My mom shouted at the top of her lungs. "I'm already rushing myself so stop shouting at me for god's sake!" I shouted right back at her. Haizz,my mum can be annoying. I washed up and put on a black hoodie and denim jeans. I picked up my tote bag that is left on the floor from yesterday. I ran down the stairs and grab a piece of bread from the dining table. I bid farewell to my parents and left for school. I plugged in my earpiece and walked peacefully to school. When I was  about to reach, I saw a girl who was dashing across the road without looking if there was cars. A black Lamborghini was charging towards her but she did not notice. I ran towards her and pushed her aside. We both fell towards the side. I quickly stood up and asked her if she was alright. I held out my hand so she could stand up. She look up slowly and we locked eyes. She reached for my hand and stood up."Thank you so much!!! I'm sorry for making you run across the road because of me. Are you hurt?" She asked concernly. I shook my head and spoke,"What about you? Are you hurt?" I spun her body to check for any cuts. "Ani,I'm fine. I'm Minatozaki Sana,what's your name?" She replied. "My name is Chou tzuyu,you can call me Tzuyu." We both shook hands and I spoke again,"Where are you rushing to?" She replied,"JYP High" I was shocked. "Wait,JYP High?!! I haven't seen you before are you a transfer?" I asked. She shook her head and said that she saw me before. I was shocked but smiled politely at her, "I think we're going to be late. Let's walk to school together?" She nodded and we walked side by side,hands brushing against each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------Author's announcement---------------------

Sorry for short chapter!! I'll update as soon as possible