Hello

Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Music Room

​​​​​​"Here. Drink it," YongHwa give her a bottle of water.

"Ah.. Th.. Thank you," she says without looking his face.

"So can we start this practice?" Says Jungshin.

"Hey you two. How can you two mades your own decision. She's even says yes or now as an answer," says Jonghyun.

"I think she's agree" Jungshin says with confident.

"Yeah.. So what's the problem?" Says Yonghwa.

"Ya!!! Hyung!!!" Minhyuk protest.

"Ok.. ok.. I know.." He's giggling.

"So, Miss. Are you agree to be our additional member?" Yonghwa says in his sweet smile.

He doesn't realize that his smile makes the girl in front of him, almost forget how to breath properly.

"O.. Okay.. I.. I agree," she noded head.

"Great!! I'll take you home and says to your mom, that you will come home late," Jungshin said.

SeoHyun can only smile.

 

***

 

at SeoHyun's Room

She even can't stop seeing her in mirror. Many times she tidy her hair.

"What should I wear for tomorrow?" She talk to her shadow on the mirror.

"Should I loose my hair or ponytail?" She still talk with her shadow on the mirror.

"AAAHH!! DON'T CARE! BETTER I GO SLEEP!" she's says then go to her bed and cover with blanket.

beep..beep.. Her phone ring.

'Ya!! JooHyun.. I'm in front of your room, why dont you open your door right now?' She read message from HyoYeon.

'My door? Really?' she replied.

"Seo JooHyun... You think I'm kidding with you?" She hear HyoYeon's voice from outside her door.

"Eonni!!!" She scream after she open the door.

"Why not you knock my door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter