Tell Me Your Wish

Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Class

Tluk..

A paper ball landed in front of JooHyun.

She's looking for who sent that paper ball to her, and now she's found the suspect. It's Lee JungShin. He's friend from neighborhood. Friend since they're little.

JungShin was grinning to her. Without sound, he try to tell her to read the paperball.

Slowly, she open the paperball.

'Annyeong Chingu~ I have a wish. Will you fulfill my wish?'

JooHyun write the reply.

'Annyeong haseyo JungShin Chingu~ What kind of wish?'

Then, she throw the paperball into JungShin's table.

JungShin replied.

'Assa~ after class, I'll wait for you near library. See you there~' 

Coincides with it, Mr. Han calls JungShin.

"Ya! You.. Mr. Lee.. Please answer question number 3!" Said Mr. Han.

"Ne~ Han Seonsaengnim," reply JungShin fast. He won't let Mr. Han angry to him or he will be failed for this class.

 

***

 

After Class, near Library

Seo JooHyun looks into her cellphone.

"Where's him?" She's murmured.

"JooHyun..." JungShin suddenly appear and crashing his shoulder into hers.

"Woo..." She trying to keep her balance and fix her glasses to the right position.

"You should learn how to stand straight. Kkkk~ but, what's wrong with your glasses?" Asked JungShin when he realize her glasses was a little bit crooked.

"Nothing," she said with smile. "So, what is your wish? I.. as long as I can fulfill it, I will try," She continued.

"Ah.. I almost forget. I need you to help us playing a piano," He said excitedly.

"M.. Me??? W.. Why... Me????" She was surprised. And her eyes getting bigger.

"Ya!!! Seo JooHyun, please stop doing that!! Have I told you many times, when you get surprised, you're looks so cute," JungShin laughing while grasp his stomach.

"Ya!! Lee JungShin, its not a right time to joke," JooHyun's nostril flaring.

"Okay. Okay. I got it! Why I choose you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter