Who Are You

Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Library

"Sorry.. Can you read that sign?" Said girl who wear a thick glasses with double braid with cold tone.

Both couples were reprimanded then left the library.

"Ya..!! Seo JooHyun!! Thats too much!!" Said HyoYeon from the backside.

The girl, who named, Seo JooHyun, turned around.

"Eonni~~," reflex she scream.

"Ssstt...." HyoYeon put her fingers in front of her lip.

"Ah.. I'm sorry," then Seo JooHyun whispered, then hug her eonni.

"Its already lunch time. How about we get some lunch and tell me some story about your life?" Ask HyoYeon.

"Ah.. Its already 12.00 pm. Lets get some lunch. But first let me corrected your answer Eonni. Tell me story about you, not about me," then both of them giggles.

Then they walk into cafetaria.

 

***

 

At Cafetaria

"So, how about Manhattan Eonnie? I heard that was the heart of New York. And in my imagination, sit in bench under the tree and reading some book," her eyes was sparkling.

"Hahaha.. Ya..!! JooHyun-ie... Yes, you right!! Exactly like your imagination, the park suit with you," HyoYeon can't stop laughing.

"So, how is your lovelife?" HyoYeon ask again.

"Ehm.. I will buy banana milk, will you go with me or stay here?" Seo JooHyun trying to change the topic.

"Ya~ JooHyun.." HyoYeon called.

But JooHyun already go away.

At the same time, when JooHyun turn her body, she hit someone.

"I.. I.. I.. Am so.. sorry.." she's bowing.

"Uh.. That's okay.. But, are you okay? Hey!! You're bleed!!" He says in panic.

"Wh.. Who's bleed?" She ask in confuse tone.

"JooHyun!! Are you okay?!" HyoYeon grab JooHyun's hand.

"Hey.. Let's go to see doctor," the man trying to get attention from JooHyun and HyoYeon.

"Ya!!! Can you walk slowly!! JooHyun, your glasses broken!!!" HyoYeon more panic.

"Eonni.. Its okay.. I'm fine.. Really.. beside, my glasses still can be use," JooHyun trying to colling down her beloved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter