001

It took 3 seconds to fall in love

 

I remember everything very clearly, it felt like a dream, once it was over I couldn't get a gripe of myself, the album with her autograph was the only proof it really happened, the memories of our first interaction were fast and quite awkward. It was my first time in SM building, I was walking to the practice room a little early, I thought if I practiced more I could be better, so I would debut sooner than expected, the competition was no joke in here, everybody wanted to be here or at least one of the other two big companies, the fact I didn't know a lot of Korean was the worse and even more knowing that some trainees were 2 or 3 years younger than me.

Of course, I was completely anxious and nervous, but I tried desperately to not show it, the building was bigger than expected, and for me everything was new, I couldn't compare or try to say 'I have done this before' to make it better, because it wasn't true. I saw a lot of people there, must of them trainees like me, people who I really had no interest in and I didn't know, and a few of senior who passed by as quickly as they could trying to get on time where they were supposed to be.

I walked fast to where I was told to go, even if my hands were trembling in excitement, my steps came out better than expected and then, there she was, the slender figure of the prettiest girl I have ever seen in my life.

I knew her, not just because she already was an idol at the company, It was because I was a fan, the single moment I saw her when her group debuted I was charmed, she became one of the reasons I auditioned at SM and not any other company, now she was right in front of me. The pictures I had didn't make justice of how pretty she was, the way she smiled and the way her hair moved when she walked, everything of her was perfect. Not just her face was pretty, but it seemed that her personality was kind and sweet. Without noticing she was walking away, I couldn't let her go just like that, but my legs won't hear me. -Yoona!- One of the members of her group screamed her name to catch her attention, this was my chance to talk to her, I was so close to her yet so far, Yoona turned around to talk to, who now I can say it was Yuri, the black haired girl. My legs trembled a little before going real fast towards the girl, I didnt know what to do, once she noticed I was coming towards her she looked at me, the shiver went through his back the moment their eyes met. One... Two... Three... It just took three seconds to fall in love.

-Hello- I said with a sloppy pronunciation, my eyes were stuck to the girl, Yoona smiled gently and responded with a soft 'Hello'. My heart jumped, all I could think was how pretty she was and forgot how to speak correctly in Korean, I laughed a little bit not knowing what to do. -I am fan- The words came out in English, but as soon as I said them I corrected it with a slow translate, her expression became brighter and thanked me giving a big bow, her hair got in the way covering a bit of her face, quickly she positioned behind her ear, my heart beated again, How could she be so charming?. I suddenly remembered I had her debut album in my bag, quickly, not to take more time from her and not to bother so much, I searched for the album in my bag, it was almost brand new, even if I bought it months ago i refused to play it too much, it was my treasure. -Please... sign th-this- The words came out as good as I could, my hands trembled softly the moment she accepted and took the album in her hands, she searched for a pen inside her bag and immediately made a sign on a corner. - What's your name?- She asked, but at that moment I couldn't understand completly what she was saying, looking at her face I felt myself blush, she looked at me patiently and the only thing I reacted to say got out of my mouth involuntary. -What are you talking about?- I said in english making her uncomfortable, she smiled again trying as hard as me to understand what I said. I wanted to hit myself. - The name- Yoona said happily in English with a bad pronunciation, she smiled as she was the happiest girl on earth, it seemed that saying those words made her satisfied. 

-Johnny- I responded, she continued to write in the album and once she was over she gave it to me with a full smile and energetic bow, I thanked her as my little knowledge in korean let me and watched her leave with the other girl who was waiting for her. As my eyes followed her I let myself enjoy the feeling of butterflies in my stomach, I stood there a couple of minutes, my legs refused to move until her silhouette disappeared into the corner.

I looked the album in my hands, and looking at the sign, I carresed it as if it was the most valuable thing in the world, and I wasn't mistaken, is still the best thing I have in my possession. Yoona was just eighteen at the time and she shined brighter than anyone, I knew I had to work hard to catch up with her. Im YoonA, indeed, became my first love, I thought it was a stupid crush at first, who would have even think it was just the beginning of the end?