『1』

Off Screen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Little bunny tries to have a good time.

 



Jungkook placed the last shirt on it's rightful place and backed up, sighing in relief as his shift was coming to an end. He smiled to himself and went back to the counter. In the corner there was an empty seat, so using a chance, the black haired boy sat down and stretched his bones. He closed his eyes and rested his head on the shelf next to him. The shop was currently pretty empty and only soothing music was audible in the whole room. As Jungkook wa dozing off, someone tapped on the counter, waking him up. He immediately opened his eyes and looked at the person standing in front of him. He quickly relaxed seeing his good friend. Smiling, the boy stood up and went around the counter to stand next to the slightly taller man.

"Good morning, Seokjin hyung" He said rubbing his sleepy eyes. The blond just gave him a warm smile and ruffled the younger's hair in a loving manner.

"Morning. Sleepy much?" Seokjin laughed and pinched Jungkook's cheek. The younger with little to no energy left just whined and tried to swat away his hyung's hand.

"Do you need something? At this time you're usually at your restaurant" He crossed his arms and balanced his weight on one leg, looking questioningly at the older.

"I actually have two surprises for you... And I need to buy some clothes" At the word 'surprise' Jungkook's eyes lit up and if he had bunny ears they would definitely stand up. Seokjin saw this and chuckling a little he reached to his bag and pulled out a box - a nice smelling one. The younger's mouth started watering at the smell and he was literally bouncing right now. If that's what he thins it is - he's going to gain a lot of weight after this. The blond placed the box on the counter and opened it - inside the package were chocolate muffins with little pieces of oranges in them. Remembering their taste the dark haired boy quickly swiped away two muffins and before his friend was able to realize what happened, he was already stuffing one of them in his face.

"Jungkook..." Said Seokjin with the typical angry-mom tone.

"I'm- sorry, hyung" Said Jungkook in muffled voice, the chocolate heaven still in his mouth. He exhaled and made a sound close to whine, but with more pleasure "It's so tasty! Hyung, you know I love your muffins" he finished and continued eating another one. Seokjin just sighed and started looking around the shop. When he started walking, the dark haired boy closed the box, quickly hid it in his backpack and started following his friend. While the blond started shifting between different shirts the younger popped his head and asked in curious voice:

"So... What's the other surprise?" He asked, batting his eyelashes.

"It can wait. I'm still your customer and I want to buy something" At that Jungkook murmured a little 'sorry' and Seokjin spoke up again "I think I'll need a dress... A hot one that is" He looked around the shop again and moved towards dresses.

"Is it again for that guy? You know, one day he'll find out you're a shape-shifter... Why are you trying to get together with him anyways if he's clearly into ONLY women?" Asked the skeptical boy and started searching for some 'hot dresses' like his friend asked him to. Seokjin just heavily exhaled and crossed his arms.

"I know... But what if I told him I'm a shape-shifter girl? Then if he saw me as a guy he would still think I'm a woman?" Jungkook just looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"What? No! It's lying. Do you want to lie your whole life to someone you love? Just either give up or tell him the truth and we'll see how it'll turn out" He said and pushed the dresses into Seokjin's chest "Try these out" The blond shuddered slightly at his friend's annoyed tone but tried to keep his pride.

"Don't talk to me like that - I'm older that you five years" He huffed and went to the changing room.

Jungkook was standing outside for the whole time, eventually helping his hyung bringing him different sizes or examining the look in general. He was currently scrolling through his tumblr dash when he saw a post with new photos of his favourite actor from the latest photo shoot. He watched in awe how good Kin Taehyung was looking on each photo. The ones that completely took away his breath were the close-ups of his face - Jungkook was basically in love with his facial features, starting form the the shape of his jaw to that cold look in his eyes.

"What do you think about this one, Kookie?" Sudden and higher voice of his hyung made him almost drop his phone and slightly embarrassed he turned to look at his friend. Seokjin perked one of his eyebrows and giggled to himself at which Jungkook just puffed his cheeks in annoyance. The blond- blonde backed up a little to fully show how he presents in the new dress.

His female form wasn't really different form his normal one - his face was practically the same, with the difference of his jaw, now having a perfect v-shape and eyebrows thinner and nicely shaped. He was still taller than Jungkook and had the same hair colour, in length slightly longer, reaching his shoulders. He had skinny legs and little curves, n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter