c&g.

 1 0 3 %   ⎯⎯  a school musical  ;  apply open, reviews updated !
 
GUIDELINES : WHAT IS 103%?
 
 
A SCHOOL MUSICAL 
directed by chungju high's art club. the club will lead the production of the musical, as they are still the ones who holds the event. the story topic is about youth, the journey in expriencing youth, so yeah : )
 
THE CHARACTERS 
as mentioned, there will be characters that has the roles of casts, ensembles, crews, and many more, but this story will revolve around the group of casts. why? for those of you who is not familiar with how school musicals work, to keep it short the burden of the performance is most likely to be carried by casts, as they are the ones who will tell the story and has to sing, act, and dance at the same time. they will be trained for 9+ months for a one night performance, and so i can guarantee dramas would suffice throughout the story. 

to add, the ones in the plotlines are not the only ones who will be casts. i will add two more casts, not as mains or leads, just cameos, so in total there will be ten. most likely will be the chosen charas' love interests, or applicants who aren't chosen.
 
THE CLUBS
arts club consists of different sections : dance club, choir club, visual art club, theatre club and many more based on your creativity.
the sports club consists of : basketball club, football club, tennis club, and many more.
other clubs : cullinary club, photography club, journalistic club, etc.
you are free to choose which section your character is a member of. these may or may not be important for the story. 
 
THE PLOTLINES
yes, they are all casts. they will be the main focus of the production and also the ones going through very tough times. for those of you not understanding the format, here's an explenation : 

TAKEN - YOO JIN explenation : the plot is taken, and my character name is yoo jin.
PLOTLINE : 03 DAMON explenation : plotline number 3, and his cast name is damon.
CHARACTER : one of the lead casts, comedic, a protagonist. explenation : he's a lead cast, and as damon he brings the comedy vibes to the musical and is a protagonist.

the "plotline", "character", and "notes" are about damon. you may have noticed i changed all of the notes and so they are now describing their casts' characters. so everything about your character's personality, backgrounds, etc are all up to you!

 

 
CHEATSHEET : WHAT'S NEXT?


BASICS
will be chosing 7 applicants, and yes you're allowed to apply more than one. they are all first years in highschool, so in 2017 they're probably 15-16 years old. set your character's and love int's birthyear as 01-02 liners, no more no less. try to match the character with your faceclaim, but i'm contented with any as long as they're korean idols. korean or half korean ethnicities only, state how they came to korea if half.

PERSONALITY
be very creative here!! they don't have to match the cast's characters, they could even be extreme opposites!  i love unique characters and ones that really stands out on their own, so impress me. plus, quality of quantity please! p&&w is a title that you think will fit for the musical linked to your current favorite mv.

BACKGROUND
dramatic, fluffy, soft, i accept everything that is interesting to read. just don't try to put anything cliche, i beg you. 

relationships
family members are okay but keep to minimum in order of how they impact your character's life and soon to affect in the story. collabs are fine too since i see them as interesting, and include yoo jin and other plots somewhere there for ++ 

LOVE INTEREST
love wins so. only idols as faceclaim, again. they can be first, second, or third years so its free for you to decide. whispers, yoo jin is available for love interest pls luv this ball of dooche sunshine : )

audition interview
make sure to write as descriptive as ever to express your character better!

 


EXTRAS

TAKEN
jeon wonowoo (svt) as faceclaim, kim taehyung (bts) as back-up love int
BROWNIES
svt, bts, exo, wanna one as fcs or extra characters. 
gfriend, loona, rv, ioi as fcs or extra characters.
cute apps and readable ones, still quality over quantity. add gifs for more brownies!!
mention yoo jin on your app and i'll love you