p.

 1 0 3 %   ⎯⎯  a school musical  ;  apply open, reviews updated !
AVAILABLE
PLOTLINE : 01 HUGO
CHARACTER : one of the main casts, a protagonist.
LOVE INTEREST : preferably female
 
NOTES/about cast : hugo is mature and thoughtful, a person who keeps his friends well-organized and in place. a reliable guy who, with his leadership and charisma, swoons almost all the girls around him. but is that all he's about? perfect and adored, won't a person crave for more?
 
 
AVAILABLE
PLOTLINE : 02 LEONA
CHARACTER : one of the main casts, a protagonist.
LOVE INTEREST : preferably male
 
NOTES/about cast : a hyper, but moody person and is the source of excitement in the story. leona is determined and upwilled, brings happy and positive vibes wherever she goes. but as time flies, the love she has starts becoming- less enough. how will she strive to gain more?
 
 
TAKEN - YOO JIN
PLOTLINE : 03 DAMON
CHARACTER : one of the lead casts, comedic, a protagonist.
FACE-CLAIM : jeon wonwoo
LOVE INTEREST : available
 
NOTES/about cast : at least ninety percent of the people he met have thought of smacking his head. damon is slow and dumb, a walking clown without all those paint on his face. but don't worry, his lack of common sense will keep everyone laughing (especially tara) as he walks his life without any burden.
 
 
AVAILABLE
PLOTLINE : 04 TARA
CHARACTER : one of the lead casts, comedic, a protagonist.
LOVE INTEREST : any
 
NOTES/about cast : calm and composed, often called mom, and is also one of the mature ones betwen her friends. but oh, when you put tara with damon, as if something inside her will click and she'd be making jokes alongside the male. the two are dubbed as the clowns, with nothing more than grins on their faces.
 
 
AVAILABLE
PLOTLINE : 05 ATLAS
CHARACTER : one of the lead casts, huge bully, an antagonist.
LOVE INTEREST : any
 
NOTES/about cast : trouble follows him, in a way that he doesn't care and actually enjoys. atlas, the number one hater of the other clown duo. he thinks they're too happy to actually exist, and is constantly annoyed as he raises his voice towards the others. a troublemaker and a bully, can one be strong enough to beat him?
 
 
AVAILABLE
PLOTLINE : 06 FAYE
CHARACTER : one of the lead casts, queen bee, an antagonist.
LOVE INTEREST : any
 
NOTES/about cast : confident and popular, pretty and glamorous. every girl would love to be her, a stereotype queen bee and a bully at once. faye is good friends with atlas as they step on the clown duo together, these two become the unbeatable bully duo, constantly in arguments with the clowns. but is she really happy like this?
 
 
AVAILABLE
PLOTLINE : 07 SAGE
CHARACTER : one of the main casts, an antagonist.
LOVE INTEREST : any
 
NOTES/about cast : born poor and alone, whatever sage would try to do it will never be enough, for both everyone else and himself. he is a person who constantly pushes himself, to limits he knows he has exceeded too far. as he keps pushing, a fellow comes into his life, and together they vow to exceed everyone.
 
 
AVAILABLE
PLOTLINE
: 08 AZALEA
CHARACTER : one of the main casts, an antagonist.
LOVE INTEREST : any
 
NOTES/about cast : loud, great leadership skills. azalea is a person who gets what she wants, and what she wants is never enough. a manipulative person who hides behind the walls before gaining sage's trust, and together they plan everything, with dark minds and soul. after all, nothing is ever enough for a girl like her, right?