r. + 2

 1 0 3 %   ⎯⎯  a school musical  ;  apply open, reviews updated !
callbacks one zero three percent credits
 
number of applicants : 3
01 hugo : 
02 leona : 1
03 damon : taken
04 tara : 1
05 atlas :
06 faye : 
07 sage : 1
08 azalea : 
YOO JIN . 03 DAMON
username : copyleft
faceclaim : svt wonwoo
love int : undecided
status : chosen


here's my character, yoo jin! the stereotype loud guy in class and a know-it-all. he's a member of the arts club, dance section, who joined only so he can take part in the musical. loves challanges and dark chocolates, is actually an oblivious softy on the inside. pls love him a lot!
PARK SUNGMI . 04 TARA
username : huilight
faceclaim : GUGUDAN HYEYEON
love int : 05 ATLAS
status : PENDING
 

review : hi hi!! thank you so much for being the first applicant, teehee. hyeyeon is v pretty, i wonder how i've never heard of her?? okay i'll just start now, i have nothing against the basics though i would love to see just a bit about how she would dress, it'll help me in writing a lot! for the personality part, i do relate to sungmi very much- i feel like i'm reading about myself okno. from what i see, you should add "moody" or somewhere along the line into her negative traits replacing "dull" since i don't see any elaboration for that one. overall it was nice to read though, her character is very refreshing and relatable, good job! moving on, i like the bit of angst on the background, not too much not too little, yeap! the only part i would want you to describe more is her relationships, especially with aehyun since she's probably in the same school as sungmi now right? just a few interactions would be great, but it's fine if you don't! next is the love interest, okay so about ATLAS not talking to sungmi, i'd at least want to know why he did it or how they get back together. this part is still pretty vague to me, but even if you're giving me the privilege to decide, it'll be nice if you give me some hint or write it on the requests? last one, interview section, i need this part to be more descriptive since it'll tell me more of how i should write your characters, so if you can please add more actions and write a bit more lengthy for this one. all in all, i liked sungmi! she seems to be a huge sunshine and i'd love to write about her, though i need your interview part to be longer so for now, your app is still pending. thanks again!


 
 
KANG KIHO . 07 SAGE
username : INTERIOR
faceclaim : YUEHUA EUIWOONG
love int : N/A
status : PENDING
 

review : hi!! thanks for applying!! don't worry, you don't have to have a love int, my bad for not mentioning it- weeps. okay can i just say, i love kiho. he was so so fun to read about and i just. there's nothing wrong in the basics so i'll skip to his personality. i can relate since i have a lot of friends like him, those who focuses on their studies (though i'm glad kiho enjoys helping others, unlike some people). you can ignore that teehee. his personality is well-rounded and i have nothing against it, so moving on! the background is good, i like the small twist there since i thought you'd definitely go for a golden spoon next. though, i'd like to see more of his background in singing/acting? since he's trying out for a main cast, he probably needs to ace in at least one by default, so if you can please elaborate more on that one. next, relationships, the descriptions really helped me understand what kind of person kiho is, and you portrayed yoo jin really well damn. "emo looking guy" heck yea. plus, eunhee sounds like someone everyone needs in their life, i'm interested in their dynamics and interactions haha. lastly, he cracked me up on the interview part. i can imagine being the confused seniors and just trying to cross kiho's name off but can't because he's too nice rip. overall, kiho is really well-written and i enjoyed reading about him so much! you're accepted, but please elaborate more on the talents part. again, thank you for applying!


 
 
song seulgi. 02 leona
username : tenshisena
faceclaim : snsd taeyeon
love int : 03 damon
status : pending

 

review : REVIEWING...


 
 
character name . plot
username :
faceclaim :
love int :
status :

 

review : here.