you're annoying

Just

The date is 10th March 2019.My name is Kim Yongsun - age 27, the final year student major in Psychology in local university. Unfortunately I missed the opportunity to go home when the goverment decide it's the right decision to enforce lock down in the city I lived for the past 4 years since I started my study in this university. The outbreak of COVID 19 take over the world  is just like the zombie film that I enjoy watching in my past time is so unbelievable. 

What making my situation worst is now I'm alone in my rent studio apartment because the other occupant just decided to go visit her family a week ago. And I'm sure she is feeling lucky to stay at home with her family instead of stuck here with me until this quarantine over. 

beep,beep,beep,beep,beep, click.

Suddenly I heard my main door is unlock.

" Who's there?" I asked but scurrying to grab the baseball bat behind my bedroom  door in case it was an intruder.

" Wow, Yong. Seriously? I just gone for  a week and You already forget my voice?" the other person answer my question and peek over the wall beside the main door with her scrunched nose  muscle and wide smile.

"Byul Yi?What are doing here?Why you come back?DID YOUR PARENT EVEN KNOW YOU'RE HERE?" I bombarded Byul Yi with question when I see the familiar face.

"Last time I clearly remember , I still pay part of  my rent so basically this is my home too.Of course they know I'm back here. Importantly I want to spend this quarantine period with my housemate/sweetheart. Is there any problem?" Byul Yi answer my question while wiggle her eyebrow at me.

" Aish!You're annoying.You kow that?" I said but still smile widely to her and hug her tightly.

" Yes babe,I miss you too" Byul Yi said and giggle in my hug.