Monday

Just

Today is Monday. The first day of the week. Despise day for Kim Yongsun. However she still be early on Monday - actually second person to be early on because the first person to be early on Monday is her boss,Ms.Moon.

Charismatic 25 years old Deputy Financial and Managing Director. Cool af, intelligent, and the most y human being alive in shirt dress,blazer,slack and loafer or oxford shoes on Monday. Miss Moonbyul Yi. 

She despise Monday because her boss will arrive early on every Monday and working diligently while she'll panting because she had to rush to work.And at one time Ms.Moon had made a cup of green tea for her and place it on her table when she was late two weeks before,it was embarrassing and not fitting for her image as Ms.Moon secretary.

Since then,she have take try to arrive at the office first on every Monday, but she still annoy with the fact that she had to leave her comfy bed just to impress her boss.

Finally,her 8-5 desk work done for the day.

While she take her sweet times to arrange her table and put her stuff inside her bag,a delivery boy arrive.

"A box of spicy fried chicken Set 1 for Miss Kim,"

"But I didn't order any chicken?"

"Oh it's already been paid,"

"Uh-oh? Ok?"

"Sign here,please and enjoy your chicken.don't forget to call us again,"

"Ok.Thankyou,"

Suddenly her buzzing to inform she just receive a new text message.

"Yong-ie,the chicken had arrive right? Let's go and sleepover at my place today after we fetch a change of clothes at your home first,"

A moment later Ms Moon come out from her office and smile to Yongsun until her nose muscle appear.

"Come on now dear. I don't want to eat cold fried chicken and l might give you massage too if you behave,"she said while grabbing Yongsun free hand and carry both of their handbags on the other hand.

"Yah!!Stop say strange things and I also want a lot of kisses and cuddles too Moon Bang bang,"Younsun said while a smile start to appear on her face too.

"Your wish is my command Princess. By the way,the pink hair looks good on you. I'm glad you loss the bet with Wheesa. You think should I dye my hair too?"Byul Yo asked and interwind their hands together.

"Yes!! I would love too and the color must be extreme too. blonde is out to date now baby,"