It's a Bro date

Don't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin didn't like to be distracted not when he was at work and not when he had 3 meetings,4 briefings and 10 files to be sign and review before the end of the day.

He didn't like to be distracted.

He didn't want to be distracted.

But right now, as he stared at his best friend sitting in front of him with his legs on top of his desk; he couldn't help but be distracted.

It's not like he could avoid the imminently force of nature that was Hoseok, he was trapped with no escape, he couldn't ignore him, nor send him out because he knew, Hoseok just knew how to irk him to the core.

You could see the smug look on his horse face, his blinding smile allowing Jimin to see the elder’s white pearls.

 

It was too late, he had his attention.

“-Hyuungs!” He whined before sighing “-I’m busy”

Hoseok snorted before, laying further into the leader chain causing his smelly shoe to stand right in front of Jimin.

 

“- that's why I am here to save you. let’s go out" he said his voice getting more excited towards the end of his sentence.

 

Jimin stared at him baffled

“- I have work to do. You have work to do, you should know that as my personal assistant.”

 

Hoseok sighed dramatically waving his arms in the air.

“- I know. That’s why I sked you to. All this work is so stressful and look I've missed my besties we're so close but so far away!”

He made motion for Jimin to hug whilst doing a kissy fake.

“- disgusting” Jimin muttered

Hoseok grinned

“- you love me admit it!”

 

“- b*tch please” retorted Jimin.

“- alright enough of this talk let's go garb some coffee or something anything, let’s just get some fresh air"

 

Jimin waved his hair. He could never win with his hyung.

“- Hyung no we ~”

He stopped abruptly

'what the ?’

He groaned as he made eye contact with Hoseok who had put on his best puppy eyes, he knew from the little tremble if Hoseok pouting lips that it was game over.

“- you're such a bad influence” he stated before getting up to get his jacket as his hyung dance in delight.

Wiggling his body to the rhythm of touch my body”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter