Chapter Six

Champion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  [CONTENTID1] Chapter Six
  [/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2]

 

Jeongyeon’s POV

My eyelids were shaking as I slowly opened my eyes just to see a white ceiling, I slowly moved my head to the right, the voice of the tapping sound on the phone made me annoyed as hell… Who is she? She had black long hair, a bang covering her forehead, she was smiling, and her front teeth are so big I can see them from here.  

I groaned on purpose just to grab her attention and it worked.

“Are you awake? Can you hear me?” she asked I nodded.

“Can you fix the bed for me? I want to sit down”

She nodded and immediately helped me to sit down. My arms were full of bruises, I was shirtless with some bandages on my chest and I can feel some pain on my waist and back.

“I saw how they were beating you, I was alone I couldn’t do anything” she said.

“It’s okay, thank you helping me anyway”

I rested my head on the pillow behind me, my true love turned out to be a big lie. I thought she was in love with me, she is engaged and going to get married soon.

“Are you okay?”

I looked at the girl again, my eyes were teary and she noticed them “I am nayeon by the way!” she offered her hand for a handshake and smiled brightly at me

“And I am baek jeongyeon” we shook hands. Eventually, I called jongwon from her phone as mine was broken. As soon he came she left to her house after my father thanked her countless of time.

I told him what happened and that momo is actually an engaged girl.

“That doesn’t mean she didn’t like you”

“Bull” I frowned “If she did she would’ve told me from the start and not make me get carried by a false hope”

“You loved her”

I looked down “so much”

He was staring at me, I knew if I just looked at him I would break down and cry. But he knew me more than anyone and left me alone.

 

 

 

Meanwhile

“LISTEN TO ME!” mark raged at momo who was pushing him away “I AND YOU WILL GET MARRIED!”

“I HATE YOU! YOU ALMOST KILLED HIM!” she cried.

Mark glared at her and punched the car next to him turning on the car’s alarm “Why you love him huh? Why?”

“He is real, just like me”

“I am fake then?”

She wiped her tears “I don’t love you, and if, if! We got married it will be because of my dad’s work, otherwise, I don’t care about you!”

He clenched his fist, watching her ride a taxi and leaving him alone after her confession.

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung’s POV

More than ten minutes passed and I was still staring at her, she twitched in her sleep and slowly wake up.

I smiled at her and she quickly sat down “I was waiting for you, are you hungry?”

I shook my head and kept staring at her, she was staring back.

“You are scaring me”

“No no don’t! do you want to go somewhere?”

She nodded “I miss my brother”

“Change your outfit then, I’ll take you to meet him”

Her smile, and the way she got up and cheered, made my heart flutter, a thing I didn’t feel before.

Not so much passed and she was ready, It was almost eight in the evening.

“He won’t be sleeping right?” I said parking the car after she told me the address “And what about your dad?”

“He must be somewhere, just stay here and I won’t be late”

I parked the car on the beginning of the alley

I looked closer it was scary.

“Don’t worry” she giggle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter