Chapter 14

CHANBAEK "Roomates"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He walked after Chanyeol without calling after him, he already knew they were going to their room. They entered and Baekhyun didn't really know what to do, it was the first time he was in a situation like this. What should he say? He hated that he didn't have any experience in these things.

 


"Who is he and why is he acting like he had known you for ages?" Chanyeol tried to stay calm, but he was so jealous. Baekhyun didn't want anyone to know about them but he had to see him like this with someone else he didn't even know. 

 

"He's a new student and I don't know him, he just bumped into me and that's it" Baekhyun tried to explain as best as he can. 

 

"So why Kyungsoo is making a big deal of it?" Chanyeol asked sitting on his bed in the right side of the room while Baekhyun is standing on his side of the room. 

 

"He makes a big deal over everything I do, espically when it comes to this because I've never had a boyfriend" Baekhyun said and hoped he won't be angry at him anymore. 

 

"I'm sorry" Baekhyun said even though he's not sure about what he's apologizing for. Maybe for being a coward and not knowing how to handle situations like this or letting Chanyeol down about the fact he paid attention to someone else after he himself asked from him some space in front of the others.

 

"Come here" Chanyeol said with a smile and open arms. Baekhyun hesitated but walked to him, Chanyeol sat him on his lap, hugging him tight. 

 

"I just really want everyone to know we're together and seeing you with him like that made me crazy" Chanyeol started to apologize with no reason. 

 

"Don't be sorry, you are right and I promise the moment I'll be ready we'll come out in front of everyone" Baekhyun said with his hands on Chanyeol's cheeks. 

 

"What do you think their reaction is gonna be?" Chanyeol asked amused from the idea, kissing him on the neck slowly.

 

"I think they will be shocked and Kyungsoo and jongdae are gonna kill me for not telling them" Baekhyun said with a steady voice but when the taller bite his collarbone he couldn't stop himself and let out a tiny moan.

 

"They need to get through me first" Chanyeol said looking him in the eye and after a few secondes Baekhyun kissed him with a hand on the taller's hair so their bodies can be as close as they can. 

 

"Don't get jealous over these things, us being together doesn't mean guys can't talk to me" Baekhyun said after pulling away with a hit on the latter's shoulder.

 

"He wasn't talking to you, he was eye ing you" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter