Chapter 13

CHANBAEK "Roomates"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wasn't it much easier than running away?" Chanyeol asked chuckling, circling his arms around the shorter's waist in the process.

 

"Shut up!" Baekhyun said pouting with a hit on the taller's shoulder. Chanyeol only laughed and kissed him on the cheek.

 

"You didn't say it back though" Baekhyun said crossing his arms, just like a little child. 

 

Chanyeol got closer to his face until their foreheads touched and their lips were on one another. 

 

"Byun Baekhyun, I love you too" Chanyeol said and without letting the latter a chance to answer, he kissed him.

 

***

Baekhyun was in a hurry this morning, he woke up late and this time- it wasn't his fault. It was a certain giant at fault, Chanyeol didn't agree to let him go without five more minutes of cuddling which got to a half an hour. This stupid giant was his weakness. 

 

He walked really fast, trying not to be late to his third class that day. At the last turn on his way someone bumped into him hard and made him to fall on his while his belongings were all over the place.

 

"Oh god, I'm so sorry" Baekhyun heard the guy saying after he managed to stand back  up, he was picking up all of his books. 

 

"Thank you" Baekhyun said with a smile, taking back his stuff.

 

"My name is Dylen, I'm a new student here" The guy introduced himself. He was taller than him but not too much, he has a dark brown hair and a very beautiful contagious smile. 

 

"I'm Baekhyun" He returned with a matching smile. 

 

"I'm sorry but I'm gonna be late to my class, I'll see you around" Baekhyun said in a hurry and walked away to his class. 

 

The luck was on his side today, he entered the class before the teacher. 

 

"What's wrong with you today? It's the seconed time you are late and it's just the beginning of the day" Kyungsoo who sat beside him said with a frown.

 

"Some guy bumped into me" Baekhyun said breatlessly, resting his head on the table to steady his breath from all the running. 

 

"Was he that handsome for you being late like that?" Kyungsoo asked smirking, teasing his best friend a little.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter