CH1.1: Unexpected meeting

Never Give Up

Kim Won Shik was walking down the hall of his father corporation. Kim Electronics was really something. His father made a big progress over the years and now it was his turn. Or at least that was what his father wanted him to do. There was no way to lie, Wonshik liked his work at father's company, he just did knew how to satisfied his parents enough so he could do something freely in some way in his life.

He still remembered that time when he met with Hyuk, heir of Han&Won Corporation. Hyuk was a good man, funny to talk with and he made Wonshik move like he never did, made him to touch Hyuk and spend more time with him. He was simply said stunned by younger.

Time went by and they separated after the gala. They were swayed by their responsibilities as heirs and forgot to get a contact from each other. And even thought Wonshik was already twenty eight years old he felt awkward to call into corporation asking for his number. You can imagine it, right? Why would heir of Kim Electronics call for heir of Han&Won Corporation? Is there some new deal? … You can imagine why he didn't want some rumors to spread. He moved on from his crush on younger and concentrated on his work.

So then it's just understandable what a slap he got when he entered the meeting room ready for today's meeting. Here was supposed to be him and his secretary plus people from other company.

But what he saw was unexpected. Hyuk was sitting in from of him. He tried his best not to show his surprise. Hyuk stood up greeting him.

“Mr. Kim, nice to meet you. I came here to discuss deal our parents agreed on,” he said and Wonshik change into business man, concentrated on deal even thought his mind was always slightly shifting towards younger.

After the meeting they said goodbye to each other and Wonshik didn't even think that he had perfect opportunity to ask Hyuk for a phone number. It shot into his head when he was home. What was obviously late. He swear under breath.

After really bad night full of dreams about beautiful younger male he went back to work determined to do something about it. He sit behind his desk and pick up the phone just to put it back.

“No-no-no-no-no I can't call him now. He may be busy.”

“What If he's not busy at all? I should call him.”

“But what will I say? Hello let's meet up again? No no no no….”

“Maybe he isn't even at work… and his secretary will probably pick up. That will be awkward.”

“But I nee my sleep!” he gave his desk a slap and stood up walking up and down. What to do? What? Calling him by myself will be way too weird. Yes yes that's right! He sat back at his seat and called to her secretary.

“Please call to Han&Won Corporation and set personal meeting with Han Sang Hyuk, the heir,” he said. Like this it will look like a business meeting. Nothing personal was included. Okay, he said that it will be personal meeting but set by his secretary it's not that personal, right?

“Yes, Mr. Kim, I'll let you know the date of meeting,” female answered.

“Please, make it as soon as possible, it's very important,” liar… falling for man isn't that important. But explain it to him?

“Yes, Mr. Kim,” she said and he hang up.

God he was nervous. What was he expecting? Maybe he don't even remember him! It was already some time and it looks like their company is doing pretty well… maybe he totally forgot him. But after spilled juice he doubt he will ever forget. And it didn't help that Wonshik was laughing a really loud.

Corners of his lips raised a little bit after remembering such memory. It was really nice time they had together. He wanted to help him and wipe the juice but sadly it was on his pants and when he tried his hand repeatedly touched younger's crotch. Hyuk was blushing madly and Wonshik thought it's cute.

The phone ringed and Wonshik answered it immediately. “Meeting with Han Sang Hyuk was set for tomorrow at 6 p.m. Do you agree with the date?” his secretary asked and Wonshik's heart was running marathon.

“Yes, the date is good. Thank you. Email me details of meeting. Please make it a dinner meeting,” he hang up and had urge to drink something. His throat was dry as desert. Tomorrow will be very interesting day.


I know it's short update  but remember this was meant to be oneshot in original way so I didn't figure out everything... yet. But it can be interesting since I don't have story fixed, you get me? So let's story begins xD Hope you'll like story and stay with it further.