Prolog

Never Give Up

It was another gala where I came with my parent's. A good son, a good heir, perfect student. Everything on me was for my parents perfection and not doing as was their wish was forbidden. But there was a one thing my parent's didn't know. I was gay.

I knew I won't be happy in my life. I will live by expectations. Eventually I will find a wife, I'll have a kids with her, maybe we will break up eventually, I don't know. I know I want to distract my parents from marriage to work so I can have more time.

“Sorry my bad,” someone hit me while I was in my thoughts and almost split shampain on me. I looked up and met with two deep eyes. I was stuned.

“It's… okay,” I said after a moment of staring on man in front of me. I didn't knew him but he was definitelly something. And cute. In some way.

“Are you okay?” the unknown cutie said and I just smiled.

“I'm fine, you didn't harm me,” I said watching him.

“I don't think you'll look bad even wet,” he said and immidiately blush creep on his face. He was cute while embarrassed. I smiled warmly.

“You doesn't look bad either. I'm Kim Won Shik, you?” I reached my hand to man to shake.

“Oh sorry, my name is Han San Hyuk,” he took my hand and shake it. His hand was slightly smaller but still manly. I queezed his hand and caressed it's side with my tumb. His hand was soft and smooth.

“Your father is CEO of Han&Won Corporation right?” I asked and he nodded cutely.

“You are from Kim Electronics. You are most wanted heir in the business,” he said and it made me giggled.

“I'm not thinking about marriage yet,” I let go of his hand and took one glass. “What about you?”

He seemed little bit tensed under my question but took a sip from his drink ready to answer. “Same here. Even tho my parents want me to marry one girl, heir of another company. Their're making a contract of it,” he didn't seem pleased with it.

“I do understand you. You parents wants to stable position or maybe even get higher with their company,” I analysed then giggled under my breath. “Sorry for bringing work here. We should have fun not talk about this,” I smiled at him.

He looked at me and smiled as well, "yes we should have fun," he leaned closer, “but don't you think it's littlw bit formal here for having fun?”

I agreed and he grinned. “What you have in mind?” I asked not really wanting to know.

“Let's go out for a walk,” he suggested waiting for my answer.

Little walk want be bad at all thought. I just have to go to my parents and excuse myself. It was rude to just leave like that.

“Okay but I need to inform my parents,” I said and he just nodded and followed me to my parents. I leaned to my mother and whispered here in hair that I'll be leaving and we'll meet at home. She would scold me but shw had her friends around so she won't make it too obvious.

After sh agreed to my leave even tho involuntary, I smiled at Hyuk. We walked out of that place and headed to close park.

We talked. A lot actually. He was cuter and cuter any minute and it looked like he felt more relaxed after time we spent together.

It was fall but weather was still warm enough even tho leafs were already falling and colouring. Hyuk sat on bench under one tree and I followed. I shook with one twig and few leaves fell on bench and on Hyuk as well.

“Ya!” he screemed while I just laughed. Right now he was making a pout with his lips looking at me madly. He was cute and I don't know if he knew about it.

I went closer to him and leaned down to (no kiss him!) take a leaves out of his hair one by one.

“The last one,” I said while letting the last leaf fall down on the ground.

I looked at Hyuk just to meet with wide eyes and red blush colouring his cheek. Was he embarassed? Nervous? Actually I didn't know if he likes only women or not but right now I felt like caressing his cheek softly so I did it.

Surprisingly he leaned to my hand and closed eyes. Does he enjoy my touch? Do I enjoy it? Yes actually I definitely do enjoy toughing his soft cheek. He looked too angeling right now.

But I knew I have to let go. After all, maybe he just simly like skinship. It's nothing deeper in it. I can't change my fate after all.

I pulled away and made few step on the sidewalk. “Aren't you hungry? Let's eat something,” I suggested.

“Ehm… Won Shik-shi. Can we… Can we be friends?” he asked and I just smiled softly on him when I turned back.

“Of course we can,” I answered and mention for him to follow me. “Let's go to celebrate out new friendship and eat something,” I laughed and he laughed with me.

“You must be big eater,” he said and I giggled.

We were saying funny stories to each other on our way to fast food. I know it's unhealthy but once in a while is won't harm right?