The Most Adorable Girl He Has Ever Seen

We Got Married? (Boyfriend)

IT IS FINALLY TIME FOR AN UPDATE^^ PLEASE ENJOY AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

 

 

CHAPTER TWO-THE MOST ADORABLE GIRL HE HAS EVER SEEN

 

 

THREE DAYS LATER IN BOYFRIEND'S PRACTICE ROOM (MINWOO'S POV):

 

It has been three days since I heard her cute voice. Everyone seems to be worried that I won't be able to remember that it is just a show. I'll be fine. Right?

 

''Minwoo!'' Our Manager-Hyung called.

 

''Huh?'' I asked.

 

''Um Mae Ri is on her way,'' He told me.

 

My heart began to beast faster. I wanted her to like me. Like I was already starting to like her...

 

 

 OUTSIDE OF STARSHIP ENTERTAINMENT (UM MAE RI'S POV):

 

My Manager-Oppa helped me out of the van. I felt like my feet would give out as soon as I stepped foot onto the pavement. I was so nervous. What if he didn't like me like I liked him. Truth be told I requested Minwoo-Oppa. I used to be a trainee here. I had a crush on Minwoo the moment I met him. But then, I was debutted into Cube Entertainment. I haven't seen Minwoo-Oppa since.

 

I was getting closer and closer to his practice room. I'm not ready. What if I mess up. I feel like my heart is going to burst.

 

I stood infront of the door and breathed slowly. I grabbed the door knob and nodded the OK to my Manager-Oppa to be able to leave. I turned to knob and pushed the door open. My heart is beating so fast.

 

WITH BOYFRIEND (MINWOO'S POV):

 

We all heard the door open and the cutest girl I had ever seen, nervously stepped in. She looked so perfect. She looked up into my eyes and it felt like there was some sort of shock going through my entire body. Should I say something? Should I wait until she says something?

 

''Minwoo-Oppa?'' She smiled so beautifully I couldn't even think anymore.

 

She walked closer towards me and held out her perfect and delicate hand.

 

''I look forward to 'marrying' you, Minwoo-Oppa,'' She told me.

 

I shook her hand. I could feel everyone looking at us but for some reason I didn't even care. We just continued staring into eachothers' eyes. I wonder if I really can do this without falling for her. Maybe it's too late...

 

 

-TaylorRandi17-