Their First Meeting

We Got Married? (Boyfriend)

I WAS SOOO EXCITED WHEN I GOT COMMENTS AND SUSCRIBERS SAYING HOW CUTE THEY THOUGHT THIS STORY WAS^^ THANK YOU SO MUCH^^ I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS NEW CHAPTER^^ I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING.

 

 

CHAPTER THREE-THEIR FIRST MEETING

 

 

WITH MINWOO AND MAE RI (MINWOO'S POV):

 

 

She is so cute. Should I say something? Is she going to say something? Is she waiting for me to say something? I can't say anything. I just keep staring at her beautiful eyes filled with innocent and pure intentions. She is so lovely. Oh my god. She is looking right at me. What should I do?

 

''Hello Minwoo-Oppa,'' She smiled at me.

 

I couldn't even reply or even just nod. Oh my god. She looks so cute while being confused!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She is so adorable T.T Someone please talk for me! I looked at Manager-Hyung nervously. He nodded.

 

''How about you and Minwoo stay in the pratice room and get to know eachother while the other members and I go eat?'' Manager-Hyung suggested.

 

God bless you Manager-Hyung T.T

 

She nodded happily and looked at me for an answer. She is so freakin cute! I nodded slowly. She broke out in a huge smile. HeHe Cuteness. Everyone left except for Mae Ri and I. I brought in a table and a couple of chairs so she would be comfortable. I know, I'm a gentleman^^

 

''So how old are you?'' I asked to start the conversation.

 

''Seventeen but I'll be eighteen soon,'' She replied happily.

 

How Cute^^

 

''What is your ideal type?'' She asked shyly.

 

''Well Uh, I like the cute type who are kind of shy and who are very nice and with polite manners. I dislike girls who try to make me jealous by talking to other guys,'' I explained.

 

She nodded understanding.

 

''What is your ideal type?'' I asked nervously hoping it would be.

 

She opened to speak.

 

''I like...''

 

 

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT CHAPTER^^ PLEASE SUSCRIBE, COMMENT, AND FRIEND^^

 

-TaylorRandi17-