Minwoo On We Got Married?

We Got Married? (Boyfriend)

I'M REALLY HOPING THIS WILL BE AS GOOD AS I PICTURED IT SO PLEASE ENJOY! I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING. AND ALSO IF YOU HAVE TIME I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU GO AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES :)

 

 

CHAPTER ONE-MINWOO ON WE GOT MARRIED?

 

 

AT BOYFRIEND'S PRACTICE ROOM (NORMAL POV):

 

 

''I'm going to be on 'We Got Married'?'' No Minwoo of idol group BOYFRIEND questioned.

 

BOYFRIEND's Manager nodded.

 

''Isn't he too young? Wouldn't Donghyun-Hyung be better?" Jo Youngmin asked.

 

''They decided to make an 'Aeygo Couple'. Minwoo will be 'married' to the maknae of a rookie girl group that hasn't debuted yet,'' Their Manager explained.

 

''Is she cute? I mean what is she like?'' Minwoo asked curiously.

 

''She hasn't been introduced to the public yet so no one knows what she looks like but I did meet her once,'' Their Manager stated.

 

''Is she nice?'' Jo Kwangmin asked.

 

''Is she cute?'' No Minwoo asked again.

 

''She is absolutely adorable. When she has to talk to people she doesn't know, at first she's shy but in a cute way and when she gets to know you better, she likes to tell you corny little jokes that she learns and even though they're really lame, you can't help but laugh and find her cuter than you did thirty seconds ago. She is an amazing dancer and singer despite her young age and she is the type to love the person she is with, with all she can. I honestly think that her being with Minwoo is....a mistake,'' The Manager annouced.

 

The BOYFRIEND members looked at him confused.

 

''But she sounds perfect for Minwoo. What's wrong with her?'' Lee Jeongmin questioned.

 

''Once the show between them eventually ends, they will have to part ways. I don't think Minwoo will be able to leave her once it is time to,'' He explained.

 

They all looked at Minwoo. Minwoo didn't know what to say. Was the girl really that great? He could handle it, right?

 

Suddenly the big screen TV in the practice room and cute, feminine voice said hello but you couldn't see her face because it was blurred out.

 

''Annyeonghaseyo. I am Um Mae Ri and I am going to be your wife Minwoo-Can I call you Oppa?" She giggled cutely, embaressed."I am very inexperienced in relationships but I promise to do my absolute best and make you proud to call me your 'wife'. I will cook for you and make you smile whenever you need too. Please take care of me, Minwoo-Oppa,'' The cute voice requested and the TV turned off.

 

Minwoo was instantly captivated by just her voice. Maybe being apart of the 'Aeygo Couple' wouldn't be so bad.

 

The other members looked at Minwoo and sighed. This wasn't going to end well.

 

 

WAS IT OKAY? I HOPE SO. PLEASE COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE :)

 

-TaylorRandi17-