-the argument-

Unforgettable memories

"I'll get ready a room for you guys." Hannie then walked upstairs.

"Woah~~no wonder she's a good stylist..even her house is stylist!" Injun scream while his hand busy touching the couch,the wall,the table...conclusion,everything in the house.

Karam just walked at the living room.At the corner,there was a semicircle table lean to the wall.There's some small frames on the table.He decide to take look.

"She's pretty...even without make-up" said Karam while holding one of the frame.

"Yup~lucky's who got her" Suddenly Mika apprears and put his chin on Karam shoulder.

Karam shocked.He then put back the frame."I want to use the toilet" He then walkled away.

Mika just smiled."Hehe..this going to be fun"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hannie is in the kitchen.Busy preparing the dinner for 7 people in the house.Injun and Jay come to help her.

Injun:Hannie-ya,where's your parents?

Hannie:Owh,they went to States.Appa have a meeting there,so omma tag along.

Jay:So you be living by yourself.How long they went to States?(busy decorating the dished he make)

Hannie:About 3 weeks,i guess...

Injun:Woah!That's so long.Don't you afraid living by yourself?

Hannie:Well...

Before Hannie could say,Karam shouted from the living room."Ya!I'm hungry!"

Jay:We almost done here.Why don't you come and help??

Hannie:It's okay...I'll bring this infront.

Injun:Ya~Hyunchul hyung become annoying when he comes here....

They soon sit on the table.But the table only have 6 chairs.Hannie spoke up "You guys eats first."

Karam:No.Hannie,come here.

Hannie:(shaking her head)You just eat.I'll bring the drinks for you guys.

Hannie walked away.Karam then walked toward her and grabbed her wrist."You just sit here!"he said.

Karam went to the living room and grabbed the small footstool and put it beside Hannie.He then sit and take his bowl of rice.

Hannie just want to drop her tears when Karam said,"Hurry up and eat."

After the dinner,Hyerim went to Hannie bedroom(because she share with her) and took out something.She then went downstairs.

Hyerim:You guys,lets drink!

MIka just nodded and Hyunmin just shooking his head.Karam just watching tv ignoring what she just said while Injun,Jay and Hannie just rolled their eyes."WHAT???"They said in unison.

Hyerim:Let's drink!

Jay:Isn't that prohibited?

Hyerim:It's not....

Hannie:I'll....ju..st...bring the snack and glasses.

Mika:Woah~noona...how can you bring this thing?

Hyerim:Yea~this for you guys to release tension!

Jay:I'm not a good drink...

Hannie:Here,i brought juice for those who don't want to drink.

Hyunmin:Hyunchul-ah,you don't want?

Karam just looking at the tv.He didn't answer Hyunmin invitation.

Hyunmin:I take that as a no.

Hannie just looked down.Mika saw that.He then offered one glass to her.Hannie just shooking her head."I'm not a good drinker.I'll get drunk after severel glasses."

Mika:Hey,i think you really need this.It will release your tension.Trust me.Just look at Hyerim noona.Oh,she suddenly become a singer eventhough she can't sing.

Hyerim already grabbed one spoon and pretend it like it was a microphone.Jay already sleep after taking 5 glasses(the glass is big,that why he already fall a sleep) while Hyunmin forcing Injun to drink over and over."Here...don't mind Hyunchul.He actually hurt when you say it's over.So,he kinda become annoying person to show that he's sulking to you."

Hannie chuckled."Okay then..."She hesitate at first but when she about to drink,suddenly Karam shown up and grabbed the glass and drink it in one slurp."I'm not sulking."He then pushed Mika aside and he sit between Hannie and Mika."Give me that."

Mika hand over the bottles of alcohol to Karam."I thought you don't want to join us"He then instil the alcohol to Karam glass.

Hyerim:That's because he still sulking.He just being egoist...lalala...

Hyunmin and Injun laughed out loud.They already drunk.

Karam just drink it.Then he drink it again.Then he want to drink his fifth glass when Hannie grabbed from his hand the glass and drink it over.

Karam:Boya!That's mine!

Hannie:Aish,you took mine.(she drink again)You think you the only one who upset about what happen?(she drink again)

Karam:What are you talking about?Give me that!(he grab and drink it)Why would i upset?

Hannie:(took the glass from Karam)Yes you are!(drink the alcohol)

Karam:(took the glass)I'm not upset.You the one who say it over!(drink it)

Mika just looked at them.He tired looking at them.,share the glass and argue at the same time.The other glass in only infront of them.Only an inches away."Ya you two!Can't you guys make it up???"

"SHUT UP!!" both of them said in unison.

                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                Poor Mika....huhu they arguing...but i'll stop them

                                                          For my subscribes and my readers,thank's for reading it!!!

                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~