-how can i forget-

Unforgettable memories

They still arguing..and the glass keep exchanging owner within 5 seconds.

Mika become fed up...if they don't stop who knows what will happen next.Mika try to take away the glass from them when suddenly Hannie started to cry..

Hannie:I still love you!

Karam:Me too!!

Then,they become silent for second.Mika thought,"So,they alright now?"

Hannie:I....(hiccup)huk! I...(hiccup again)

Karam chuckled before laughing."Bwuahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!"

Mika puzzeled.Hannie slapped Karam shoulder."Ouch!" he scream.

Hannie:Why you laughing?

Karam:I'm laughing because you just to cute...hehe

Mika who wants to spoke up decide to keep silent watching them both.He's the only who not druken while except of those two, all of them already went to dreamland.Jay mummering something.Hyunmin and Injun sleep hugging with each other.Hyerim noona?Oh,she just lay down on the couch holding her spoon 'microphone'.Mika then looked back at the so-lovely-dovely couple.

They suddenly became spaces out.Just looking at walls and still exchanging the glass.Still drinking.Well,Hyerim noona brings a box of 'that thing'!No wonder her luggage looks bigger...He can saw Karam gazing at Hannie while she just staring at walls and turned around when feeling someone was watching her.

They eyes meet.Karam can't stand anymore...It's been a month they don't meet each other.He really really miss her.For him,it's like a thousand years.He then lean closer.Hannie just closed her eyes."Is that  a yes?"Karam try moving forward so that her lips and his can meet again when suddenly someone 'clear his throat'.

Mika:Ehem ehem...You really want to do that infront of me?*grinning*

They both started to blush.

Mika:Well...well what can i do?This lovely couple want to spend time 'alone' together.Well don't bother me.Just pretend i wasn't watching.

Karam frowned his forehead.Is he dumb or something?Eventhough i'm drunk,i know that he trying to teasing me...

"Oh,i see..okay okay.I leave..Good night.I'll be sleeping upstairs while the others...don't bother them.Tatata!!"

Karam just staring at him.He really like to .Well,he going to deal with him later.Now more important is...Karam turned his head looking at Hannie.Her head already land on the table."She sleep..well,she should be..she already claimed that she wasn't a good drinker.But how amazing that she can stand out,arguing with him after taking about 7 or 8 glasses?She's amazing.How can i forget about you?"Karam smiled.

"Hyunchul-ya..mianhe"Hannie murmered.Then one tear drop slightly from her eyes.

"Why would you sorry for?"Karam speak while his hand wiped the tear.

Hannie become silent."How can you say it's over?I never think it's over.."

Karam gazed at her.How can he forget about her.The memories,the smile,the lips...the charming gazing eyes look...how can he?

"You will have a headached if you sleep like that.Or cramp muscles."Hannie just silent.She sleeping.

Karam then carrying her like newlywed couple upstairs.He pulled the doorknob and enters the room.He puts her slowly onto the bed without making any noise.He her hair...then kissed on her forehead."Gudnight..princess."He then stand up and started to walked away when suddenly Hannie grab the edge of his shirt.Karam turned back.

"Hyunchul-ya..."Hannie begin to tears again.

Karam approached her.He then hug Hannie,comforting her."Don't cry"

Hannie leaned her head on Karam chest.She crying again.

It went for a several minutes after Hannie started to calmed down.Her eyes getting sleepy and barely hard to opened.She then fall asleep in Karam hugging.While Karam,his eyes getting tired.He still awakes until Hannie falls asleep.He put down Hanie head on the pillow.His eyes is getting heavy.He couldn't stand it anymore.He then slowly lay down beside Hannie.Lucky the bed was a queen sized.Enough for two people.Beside,they already sleep together in one bed.Nothing happen,right?

They both went to dreamland without realizing hugging each other.They sleep comfortably on the bed waiting for the next morning...