Safe and sound

Please be safe

Another year rolled by, and per usual, TOP and Jiyong talked as often as possible. Which unfortunately wasn't much anymore, as they were both extremely busy. Jiyong was starting to get worried though anyway and started thinking TOP didn't care much anymore. Was this breaking up? Late one night, Jiyong woke up screaming and in a cold sweat, he felt the space next to him and remembered TOP wasn't with him at the moment. He started crying.

"It's not fair!" He screamed.

"Why can't you just be here with me now and comfort me?" Jiyong yelled punching the pillows.

He felt so alone and lost without TOP, he just didn't know what else to do. He tried calling TOP, but it went straight to voicemail.

"Why don't you care anymore?" Jiyong whsipered, sobbing.

On the other hand, TOP had a plan. And everybody was in on it except Jiyong of course. He was Skyping with the other members of the group.

"Hey guys. So I really want to come home and surprise Jiyong. But I need a little help." TOP said smiling.

"Of course we'll help hyung!" Seungri said.

"What can we do?" Daesung asked.

"Hmm good question...any ideas Youngbae?" TOP asked

"Yea, we'll keep him busy all day, out of the house, and when you get there, hide in the closet or something and when he comes home, surprise! Haha he'll love it. He's gonna flip." Youngbae replied smiling.

TOP thought for a second.

"Okay sounds perfect. Thanks guys! I love and miss you guys I'll see you soon." He said before having to end the call.

Finally, the day had come for TOP's surprise. Youngbae took Jiyong to go shopping because Jiyong could spend hours shopping, so he know it would keep him busy for a long amounts of time. Daesung and Seungri went to pick TOP up from the airport.

"Hyung!!!" Daesung and Seungri shouted hugging TOP.

The three made it to the apartment, and just as according to plan, TOP snuck inside and hid in the closet. But of course, he had to stop somewhere and get flowers for Jiyong first. 

"Okay Jiyongie, you ready to leave now?" Youngbae said ruffling Jiyong's hair.

Jiyong laughed.

"Sure. Let's go." 

They got back to the apartment, and Jiyong walked in and set his bag down. He walked into his bedroom to change into something more comfortable, he then noticed one of the pictures TOP sent him and Jiyong started sobbing.

"I wish you were here baby. I miss and love you " Jiyong muttered sighing.

TOP smiled and walked  carefully and quietly out of the closet, flowers in hand and hugged Jiyong from behind.

"Hi sweetheart." He whispered.

Jiyong gasped and started crying harder touching the hands that were now around his small frame. He turned to face TOP and hugged him so tight as if he didn't TOP would disappear forever. He cried into his chest and TOP hugged back tightly too. They stood like this for what felt like hours. Eventually, TOP broke the hug and wiped Jiyong's tears and kissed him more passionately than ever before.

"I can't believe you're actually here." Jiyong said, still sobbing slightly.

TOP smiled.

"And I'm here to stay now. I'm not going anywhere baby." TOP said kissing Jiyong's head.