Stay with me

Please be safe

As TOP thumbed through the mail, a certain letter caught his eye. It was a mandatory military enlistment letter. It was time. TOP sighed as he read through the letter. How was he going to tell his boyfriend, Jiyong? How was Jiyong going to react? There's only one way to be sure.

"Hey darling..." TOP said kissing Jiyong's cheek.

"Hey you. What's up?" Jiyong said smiling.

"I uh...w-well...Jiyong..we've been together a long time now, haven't we?" TOP started

Jiyong started to look a little upset.

"Y-yea...we have...2 years...why?" Jiyong asked nervously, playing with the bracelet he was wearing.

"Well...you know I love you a lot right? TOP asked.

Jiyong slowly started to get tears in his eyes.

"I-if you want to break up, just say so..." Jiyong said sadly.

"What? No! That's the last thing I want babe! I'm sorry it's just that...I want to make sure you'll still be here when I get back.." TOP said hugging Jiyong.

"Back? From where?" Jiyong asked

"I got called for military enlistment. I leave next week." TOP stated.

"What? Next week? But that's so soon! But of course I'll still be here when you come back baby." Jiyong replied.

"I'll miss you" Jiyong said, starting to cry.

"Aww honey, I'll miss you too. But as long as we stay strong and hopefully can keep some form of communication, then we'll be fine. Right?" TOP said wiping Jiyong's tears away.

TOP smiled sadly and kissed Jiyong slowly.

"I love you." 

"I love you too."

At the airport, The rest of the members accompanied Jiyong in saying goodbye to TOP.

"We'll miss you!!! I love you!" Daesung said and he jumped at TOP, hugging him tightly.

"Aww I'll miss you too buddy." TOP said hugging back and ruffling Daesung's hair.

Seungri and Youngbae both hugged TOP too before sending him on his way.

Jiyong kissed TOP gently, suddenly, TOP lifted Jiyong up and deepened the kiss slightly.

"I love you babe. I'll miss you so much. I'll call you as soon as I can okay?" TOP said hugging Jiyong tightly.

All Jiyong could do was nod, he was crying so hard he couldn't speak. Finally, it was time for TOP to leave. He waved and blew a kiss goodbye to everyone. Youngbae swung an arm around Jiyong and rubbed his shoulder.

"Hey buddy...you gonna be okay?" Youngbae asked on the way home.

Jiyong stayed silent. All he could think about was TOP. He knew he wouldn't get a phone call for a while but he felt very anxious waiting for so long. He entered the apartment, alone. It was the first time he and TOP had been away from each other in a long time. Jiyong started sobbing at the thought of being without TOP for so long. 

"I hope he'll still love me when he gets back in a year or two.." Jiyong whispered to himself.

"Please, come home safely baby." He thought to himself.