Our First Kiss!

Boys over flower! Minshin version.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin hye came out of the washroom with just a towel covering up her body. She was towel drying her hair didn't even realised someone sneaked in to her room through her window. Suddenly she felt two arms around her waist, making her startled.  She quickly turned away only to be kissed by a man who was now striping her towel.

END OF THE DREAM

Min ho woke up panting. He had a horrified expression on his face.Shin hye with some other man?  Not in his wildest dreams he could let her be with another man. He was too posessive of her. He knew that. Each day his love for her increases. He wiped the sweat off his face before jumping out of bed and standing up on his feet.  He looked at the wall clock and it was seven. 

By now shin hye might be sleeping Min ho knows her daily routine. You won't believe he also knows when she got her first periods. How? He has his ways. For rich peoples if the girl gets their first periods, they throw a party telling the world their girl had grown up. I know its weird telling the world they got their first periods. And min ho did the same. He threw a grand party by calling his special people without even telling them the ocassion. Isn't he cute?  He straight away went to do his daily routine. He came down after thirty minutes, didn't even bother to eat. Straight away headed towards shin hye's house. He never had the courage to visit her in the past. He was scared! Not her but scared that she might freak out. You must be thinking why now? Well thanks to his dream that has made him all crazy. Now here he is standing outside shin hye's house waiting. And soon there was a sound of the gate opening, and he could hear some soft foot taps and he clearly knew who it was.

Min ho was hiding behind a wall where shin hye was about to pass by. But min ho thought of aproaching her first. So he turned around and shin hye came there at the same time bumped into each other and fell flat on their . Min ho was strong enough recovered first and gave her his hand to take it. Shin hye who didnt even had time to notice min ho, unknowingly took his hands and was about to apologise when she saw someone she never wanted to see. She tried to take her hands back but min ho with the same cold expression pulled her hand making her stand on her feet. 

" What are you doing here in my neighborhood?" Shin hye asked with full of anoyance. But did it effect him a bit? Not at all. 

Shin hye who was waiting for his reply was loosing her temper. Min ho looked everywhere making sure nobody was present and without a word  threw her on his shoulders and started carrying her to his car. This shocked shin  hye. she was both angry and scared. angry because he touched her angry because she knew what he was capable of. Soon they reached his car and  min ho opened the car door, panic started to raise in shinhye as she was afraid to what he was going to do to her. No doubt he was strong and well built. Shin hye couldn't even last a minute against him. But she promised to not go down without a fight.

Min ho slowly dropped her down hoping she would stay still, but instead she stepped on his foot and made a run for her life. Min ho recovered fast and saw her running. He quicky followed after and caught her again. Shin hye started screaming while he  started dragging her back towards the car and throwing her into his car harshly and then settling himself beside her as well.

Shin hye was struggling as min ho's both hands were firmly holding her in a place. T

" Yah! What do you think your doing, let me go." Shin hye yelled in close to min ho's ears gaining a glare from him. It scared her and she kept quite. In her  normal times shin hye would beat the hell out of him. But today she couldn't fight. Maybe today he seemed different. He looked dangerous! she has never been scared of him when in school. But today she felt scared. The whole ride MIn ho was holding shin hye and it irritated him.

They soon reached near School. Min ho didn't want anybody to see them together. Not yet! Min ho loosesned his hold on shin hye and  was about to let go of shin but stopped when his eyes fell on the rare view where his driver was smiling at shin hye in a respectful mannner, and shin hye who didn't want to be rude smiled back at the ahjushe.

But min ho took it in other way. For him he was a man, and he looked like the man in his dream. Though he didn't see the mans face but still he was getting insecured. His grip on shin hye tighten. shin hye looked back at him as he yelled making both the driver and shin hye startle.

" Yah...! What are you looking at? She is not some public property to look at. Keep your eyes down or You are fired!" Min ho shout angrily before getting down from the car dragging shin hye along. Shin was too shocked with his behavior, didn't want to make any more conversation with him and she turned to walk away, but yet again was stopped when  min ho grabbed her hand. 

"What?" Shin hye yelled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter