Declaration of war!

Boys over flower! Minshin version.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV.

It's shin hye's second day of school and yet she's still standing outside the school gate, not moving an inch. Don't misunderstand her. She's not bullied, but someone else is. It's gonna be a daily routine for her now, seeing someone innocent weak person being chased, just like right now they are chasing a boy. And shin hye clearly knew why. Ofcourse! Its F4 the kings of our school. He must have done something to displease 

Thier so called F4 and it resulted him to be chased by their minions ( students). Not only F4 were devils, but the students here were cruel too. This was a complete hell making shin hye's life a living hell. Shin hye closed her eyes and took a deep breath and   gathered up some courage and stepped inside the gate praying to god, not to show her any more drama.

Shin hye was walking in the hallway looking for her next class but stopped when she  heard girls scream, and she knew the Fj have come to school. You must be wondering what's Fj. Well its the name shin hye have given them, it means Foolish jerks. Suddenly the hallway become uncomfortably silent. Now shin hye was more than curious to what was going on, so she started making her way towards the crowd and there stood the Fj (F4) in the middle of the crowd and in front of him stood a girl with a homemade cake in her hands, looking at tall guy who seems the leader with loving eyes, but in return he just gave her a blank expression, as if she asked his both the kidneys.

There was an aww sound coming from the hallway as a surprising manner as the guy took the cake from her hands in an accepting manner. The girl who offered him the cake felt happy. But soon there were laughter echoing as he smashed the same cake on the same girls face who gave the cake. shin hye who was watching all this was shocked! Not only because of what he did but because the whole school started throwing papers and whatever they had in their hands. Shin hye wanted to run to the washroom and cry hard. But no! Some how she couldn't move so Instead she stood on the way blocked them from leaving. And here again the hallway went silent, as now all the eyes were on shin hye. She didn't know where the courage came from but now there's no turning back, because in both ways she will be bullied. She looked up at the tall boy with a sten face.

" who are you?"  she mentally slapped herself for asking such a stupid question after earning a confused look from the devil. The guy looked confuse as though, did she really didn't know who he was or she has lost in his beauty that she has forgotten who is she dealing with. But that didn't stop shin hye. She wanted to make them realise their mistake. 

" if you didn't like the cake then you could have gladly rejected it instead of throwing it on the givers face. why take it to such extent? "  shin hye spoke angrily hoping her words might at least get some reaction from him but no! Instead he walked past her with the same cold expression. His other friends followed behind him.

Shin hye who was standing in the same spot gained a few sympathetic looks from some students. As though they knew that soon there will be a red card on her locker, which means the target of F4. 

Shin hye ignored the stares and left the hallway.

On the other hand F4 were amused by statement. 

Nobody has the guts to stand in their way and shin hye by doing that caught the attention of the leader who's name was Lee min ho.

On the other hand, students were waiting for the red card so that they could and attack shin hye, and she knew that she will have no friends here. But there was one boy named jay who was a Canadian took a liking in shin hye. Not a romantic manner since he has a girlfriend. But he likes shin hye as his sister. 

Shin hye was more than pleased to be his friend, since nobody wants to be her friend. 

Shin hye was sitting in the bench when she spot jay

Coming towards her direction with two ice-creams on his hands. Wow looks yummy.

Shin hye's excitement was crushed when he bumped into one and only Lee min ho causing the ice cream to stain his precious shoes.

Now jay and shin hye both looked terrified as to what was he going to do with him. 

Jay quickly apologized, though he knew it was no use. Lee min ho, who was obviously pissed grabbed him by his collar and pushed him on the ground.

Shin hye wanted to help jay but stopped when a guy from F4 who's name seems jang geun suk mounted

her not to. So shin hye stayed still.

Min ho looked at shin hye then down at jay.

" do you want me to forgive you?"

Jay looked up from the ground before nodding.

"Then it!" Min ho said making both jay and shin hye shocked. Well jay wasn't that shocked because he knew min ho's nature. And to shin hye's horrorJay bent down and was about to his shoes. And thats it!  Shin hye walked to him and making him stand up on his feet and everyone's surprise slapped jay on his face real hard. Jay was shocked and so was F4. Then shin hye burst out.

" Do you know why I slapped you not him? Because to me he was a useless bastard with no self respect." Min suddenly looked at her shocked. (useless bastard?)  "But you? I thought you were different. I thought you would not give up before a fight and here you were going to his got damn shoes. Huh! What were you thinking?" Shin hye stopped and turned to min ho who was already shocked before she continued.

" And you!" Shin hye said pointing her fingers him. "Who do you think you are to order someone  around? He already apologised, so why can't you forgive him for once" shin said glaring at him and min ho just rolled his eyes.

"You want him to your shoes right?" Shin hye said as min ho sighed in agreement.

Just then shin hye took the other ice cream from Jay's hand and threw it on min ho's face making him startled and his friends shocked. Well not all of them since the two guys behind him were controlling their laughter.  Min ho who was beyond pissed asked her.

" Yaah! What are you? A gangster. " min ho asked obviously pissed gaining a smirk from shin hye. She took a step forward before she spoke.

"Wae? Do I have more money than you. Did you earn all that money" shin hye asked making him frown but he didn't utter a word as she will insult him more.

" his face!" Shin hye said with the same cold expression, everyone's eyes were on her now. As though they can't believe what's happening.

" I said it" this time shin hye screamed making both min ho and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter