Chapter 3

Boys over flower! Minshin version.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Confusion crept  into their minds with the thought of who saved whom.  In a split second F3 rushed towards their friends  to check if they were okay! Kim bum checked both of their pulse while other two were hell panicked. 

" their pulses are normal. " Kim bum exclaimed relievingly,  while he tried to wake min ho.  But how?  Suddenly all the two eyes were on Kim bum making him feel uneasy. He was trying to figure their looks which itself gave him an uneasy feeling.  Then finally it clicked! 

"CPR....." Kim bum said more like to himself.  

"Yes! " both Kim Jun and geun suk said in unison.  

Min ho who was enjoying all along was stunned by this along with Kim bum. The thought of their lips on each other itself raised each an every strand of hair on their back of the neck. 

Shin hye was trying her level best not to laugh,  but failed miserably when a small sound left turning all three eyes on her.  

She's caught..... min ho thought 

They all shared a look before Kim jun quickly rushed over to her and tried to feel her breath.  But shin hye purposely stopped breath in order to fool them. Panic stricken in kim Jun when he didn't find her breathing. He started pressing her chest in order to bring her back.  Though shin hye felt it unbearable,  yet she chose to stay unconscious.  She can't loose to min ho. she will beat him in his own game.  So she stayed still. 

Meanwhile, kim bum already opened his mouth for CPR. Min ho felt his mouth being opened,  felt black clouds forming above him.  He couldn't do it anymore.  Just as kim bum was about to move,  min ho sat up with a jerk bumping his head with his friend completely.  "Ouch...!"

"Ouch! " 

Shin hye heard min ho's voice and understood he was caught now,  which meant it was time to drop her act as well.  She was about to wake,  but stopped when she felt someones hands on her ..What the fu.... shin hye immediately opened her eyes,  which caused kim Jun to gasp.  Hearing his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter