Deal

Taboo

He was worried at first but after the moonlight fell onto the other his heart skipped a beat. He tried to speak but his throat went dry as he weakly nodded, it felt like a dream Jungkook right in front of him.

"Hoseok is this the boy you were talking about?" Jungkook asked with a smirk as he walked up to Taehyung.

"Yea Jungkook." Hoseok replied and walked over ruffling Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung stood still shocked as he tried to take everything in. Hoseok knew Jungkook and they were friends!?

"Hobi...why didn't you tell me you knew him...and what exactly did you tell him about me?" Taehyung asked quietly hoping he hadn't mentioned anything weird about him.

"Ah he speaks." Jungkook chuckled before letting his gaze scan over the other, making Taehyung tense up slightly.

"I didn't say anything you wouldn't want me to and wouldn't it have been awkward to tell you that suddenly." Hoseok replied with a small laugh as he backed up a bit from Taehyung.

"Hey Jungkook bring him back here by tomorrow night I'm leaving him in your hands." Hoseok said giving the other a questioning stare before turning away.

"Don't worry Hoseok I won't forget." Jungkook said with a smirk as he grabbed Taehyung's hand.

"You're coming with me pretty boy." Jungkook said with a small smirk as he continued walking the other direction.

"Wait when was this arranged?" Taehyung asked surprisingly before looking back at Hoseok who was giving him a thumbs up. He quickly flicked the other of before following Jungkook. Oh god what was Jungkook and him going to do for the day, his thoughts just kept getting dirtier and dirtier making his face turn red.

"Hey pretty boy? You there?" Jungkook asked waving his hand in front of the other, while he waited for a response.

"A-ah sorry I was busy thinking..." He muttered trying to hide the blush on his face but the night basically hid him, he slowly continued walking with the other.

"About what?" Jungkook asked with a small smile making Taehyung tense up slightly.

"Just about Hobi and home..." Taehyung said softly before continuing after Jungkook.

"Oh well pretty boy just think of me for the rest of the night." Jungkook smirked and pinned the other to the wall, and leaned close to the other's ear.

"Or I'll have to punish you." Jungkook whispered in a husky voice before pulling away, taking Taehyung's hand again to continue walking. Taehyung felt weak to his knees God why did this happen to him, but honestly he wasn't complaining. Staying with Jungkook seemed like fun, and be wanted to know what was in stored for him. Jungkook practically dragged Taehyung over to his room, saying something about it not being safe for him to be out, which only made Taehyung sigh but at least he'd be with Jungkook.

"Hey pretty boy we'll be staying here for a while." Jungkook said with a small smile, as he closed the door behind them.

"Oh... It looks nice." He said simply knowing his mind was thinking things otherwise.

"Anyway how about we talk for a bit...since you clearly seem confused about why I agreed to all of this." Jungkook said before taking a seat on his bed, then patted the space beside him for Taehyung to sit.

"Alright I'd like an explanation." He smiled before sitting next to Jungkook, smiling slightly as he leaned onto the other feeling Jungkook's muscles tense.

"Well you may have only noticed me recently but I noticed you long before in a counsel, you were different. Of course, I thought you'd notice me staring at you but you just kept your head down, it was a slight relief but it also agitated me." Jungkook said simple feeling a smile tug at his lips, he then turned to look at Taehyung noticing the other was already staring. He saw the other tense up but slowly relax and before Taehyung noticed, he had placed his lips on Jungkook's giving the other a small peck. Taehyung quickly pulled away turning bright red, as he gently touched his lips.

"Ah I'm sorry..." He mumbled before looking up at the other again, he didn't seem mad he seemed more excited than anything.

"Don't be sorry, but you know pretty boy you just sinned." Jungkook said with a small smile watching Taehyung's face fall.

"Pretty boy...this is going to become a taboo, and I can't wait to mess you up." Jungkook said with slight smirk making, Taehyung visibly gulp for he knew exactly what would happen.

Gummy here I have been working on this for awhile now and decided to post it hope you all enjoy tell me your thoughts in the comments Gummy out.