Angels

Taboo

Angels ruled above while demons below and in between were the humans, though the world's were separated there were rules to be followed.

One certain angel kept his heart buried down deep, because for him he only had eyes for one person. It wasn't right, and he knew so but the others gaze made his legs go weak, and his breath hitch.

Taehyung had only told one person about his mystery crush, though even they didn't expect him to be a demon. Hoseok swore to Taehyung he'd keep it a secret, but that didn't stop him from worrying about the safety of his friend.

"Ah Hobi it will be fine...he's different." Taehyung said simply before looking at the older male.

"... I'm not sure if different is a good thing." Hoseok furrowed his brows slightly.

"Hobi you just have to believe me I could tell...just by looking he isn't like the rest." Taehyung said with a frown, but as soon as he saw Hoseok's face he knew he'd won.

"Fine I believe you." Hoseok sighed slightly in defeat before ruffling the younger hair.

His frown turned into a small smile, he knew he had to slowly ease his request onto Hoseok, or he'd freak.

Taking a deep breath before giving Hoseok a small smile.

"So Hobi I was wondering..." He started cautiously, earning a confused look from Hoseok.

"Spit it out Tae." Hoseok said simply with a smile, before taking a sip of water.

"Okay, can you take me down to hell with you so I can meet my possible soulmate." Taehyung quickly muttered before giving Hoseok a huge hug.

Hoseok spit his water out before closing his eyes knowing that he could risk both of their lives, since angels aren't allowed down there but after a lot of convincing be agreed.

"Fine but only for a little we'll head out now...since the faster we get this over with the better." Hoseok said simply before getting up, as he stretched his wings and smiled softly.

"Alright, I'll meet you at the town square." He said quickly before watching Hoseok fly off, to his house most likely his house to pack.

《Time skip》

Taehyung sighed feeling the cold air against his face, stretching his wings before jumping off his deck. Letting his wings carry him up the sky was painted a dark shade of purple, the moon and stars twinkled like little jewels in the sky. Taehyung smiles softly before closing his eyes as he closed his wings, plummeting down in a spiral right above the small pond. He quickly opened his wings letting the water run through his fingers, he slowly flew up and looked around smiling as he saw the town square come to view. He quickly glided through the shops and landed on the water fountain, laughing softly as he waited for Hoseok to appear. It felt like the world was reading his thoughts cause a few seconds later Hoseok appeared, with a small smile on his face.

"Ah Hobi you made it." He said and quickly jumped down to help Hoseok.

"Of course I'd make it! Anyways it's better to head out before morning it's easier that way." Hoseok said briskly before opening his wings and flying off, with Taehyung tailing him while he flew off some unknown route.

Taehyung sighed softly as he followed Hoseok and soon landed into a forest, he looked around and followed a silent Hoseok. He decided that it was a time for silence, so he stayed silent, and followed Hoseok, but he was honestly so excited he could barely contain himself. Taehyung looked through the lush forest it was nearly impossible for anyone to see through it, the flowers gave off a sweet aroma which filled his nose. He quickly scuttled after Hoseok and smiled softly as he saw the gates, the question was how would they get through. Hoseok seemed so calm it was surprising and a bit suspicious, but he didn't ask about it now wasn't the time. Taehyung quickly followed Hoseok who seemed to know his way around.

"Hobi why are we heading towards the guard!?" He asked slightly shocked by the others bold move.

"You stay here I'll be right back, I got this covered." Hoseok said simply before continuing up to the guard.

《A few minutes later》

Taehyung's heart was pounding as he waited for Hoseok to show up, he didn't know what Hoseok's plan was, but he hoped the other succeeded. After what seemed like hours Hoseok finally came back, which made Taehyung relax slightly. Hoseok didn't come back alone though.

Gummy here I hope you guys enjoy and I also hope a special someone enjoys it a lot since it's been a while Gummy out.