~Finale~

On nights like this
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu's eyes shot open as the thunder rumbled loudly.He whimpered,turning to his right side of the bed.

'Why cant I sleep well god its been a tiring day.stop this!' Mingyu prayed in his mind.

It was a long day indeed.He woke up 4.30,got ready for their early morning schedule,filming for 2 shows.they came back at 12 am.all the members were freaking tired.Hoshi and Seungkwan couldnt even make it to their rooms,as they dozed off right in front of the door,Woozi and Seungcheol dragged them to their rooms.they are practically living lives like robots.

After that nobody even spared a look at each other as they all went to their rooms.

'3.30' Mingyu sighed as he checked his phone.

He sat up and stretched his long arms,but as the blanket fell off, the cold wind came in contact with his bare skin and that wasnt a very pleasant feeling.Wearing his white shirt he wore his slippers and got out in the living room.The darkness of the room sometimes were interrupted by the lightning thunders.

'I should grab the ice cream Vernon got Today'

Mingyu trailed to the kitchen,and opened the fridge trying to as quiet as possible.Though he was quiet sure nobody's gonna wake up now.Seungcheol's loud snores accross the hallway made him sure of the fact.He smiled,remembering the last time when he and Hoshi woke up together at the middle of the night to eat the chocolate bars Wonwoo kept in the fridge.They didn't intend to finish the whole chocolate bar but it just happened. Wonwoo was sulking the next day as he didnt reply Mingyu & Hoshi's messeges.But Hoshi's aegyo plus Mingyu's strong back hugs couldn't have been resisted by Wonwoo and they knew it.So the problem was solved by the end of the day.

 

Mingyu was smiling like idiot upon remembering this as he stood by the large window of the living room watching the sky pour up like there was no tomorrow.

Suddenly He just wanted to see Wonwoo.He was sure Wonwoo was sleeping but Mingyu just wanted to see Wonwoo.

When Wonwoo slept his habit of putting his palm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter