Fifth

Crazy Game We Call Love

Unnie what is the next schedule we’re going to?” Somin to the manager as they get in the car. “Well hold a second, oh! A photo shoot for magazine left and you guys can get day off tomorrow, good for you guys it will still quite early when it end, around 9:00pm.” They get into the studio and greeted by the photographer and the editor, the editor said, “ first of all the concept we are going is the things of couples do together, so we’ll split you into two teams, Jiwoo and J.Seph one team, BM and Somin one team is there a problem?” They nodded to each other as they in fact are flustered when they heard it’s couple concept but the problem is solved.
“And it should be similar like this types of photo…”the photographer handed them two badges of photos, for Jiwoo and Taehyung, it’s a set of photos meeting each other eyes in garden, laughing together and holding hands at the windowsill such lovey dovey photos, but for Somin and Matthew, it included some poses like back hug, sitting on the lap, and even laying on a bed together. “Isn’t the the level between our photos are far too much? That’s not fair!” Somin exasperated. “Yes that’s what I’m thinking about! Can we exchange?” “I’m sorry but the clothes are already prepared and besides they will not be easier if they do it too right?”the editor was confused by their words. “That’s right oppa if they do it they will be as difficult as we’ll be so let us finish it.” Somin grabbed Matthew’s arm while giving signals to warned him not to speak. Then they set off to changing the clothes and doing makeup. “Thanks unnie”Jiwoo whispered to Somin when they finished their preparations and others left, “I told you not to thanks me remember? Those two knuckleheads just let me want to beat them into the mantle.” Somin and Jiwoo both know that it’ll be a catastrophic if they let Taehyung do the pose Matthew and she gonna do with Jiwoo he will probably go nuts and everyone in the studio will intentionally know the secret the KARD member have been working really hard to keep in. And Matthew just didn’t think of that but simply want to get away with it so she’s actually disappointed in him as he cannot aware of that. Knock! knock! “Please stand by!” “Neh!” They stepped out of the prep room, and see the guys are playing the props at the set, the girls sighed, “Oppa!” They shouted really loud as they are frustrated mums try to stop the running sons. The guys did stop, but didn’t run to them as always, they just stand there frozen.
Jiwoo and Taehyung set off to the shooting set next to them, and Somin said to Matthew in a serious tone, “Oppa do you know you nearly caused a accident? So just pls remember we’re celebrities and don’t fooling around.” Matthew just don’t know what exactly happened but he know Somin is mad at him, so he’s promising seriously, “of course we’re pro right? I’ll be doing well.” Somin‘s face did ease a little more so Matthew pushing Somin’s shoulders lightly to the shooting set.
There’s a couch placed on the set, the editor asked Matthew to sit on it first and let Somin sit near and lean on his chest, she didn’t fully lean on him as she’s still a bit mad at him.The photographer complained “Lean in closer, you two look so awkward in the camera, give me some chemistry!” So Matthew pulled her waist in his arm and push her head on his chest while lightly whisper “I’m sorry if I made mistakes ok? You can punish me too but after the shoot so please don’t mad at me”he smiled seems luring to her “Good! Now that’s what we looking for!” The photographer start taking photos again. Somin felt she was being immature here so she put her hand on the hand Matthew pulled her in, “I’m sorry.” “Don’t be” The first one then going smoothly as they make up.
The second section’s set is a armchair, the editor said they supposed to looking into each other eyes while Somin sitting on Matthew’s lap, Somin’s wearing a pencil dress with a slit on the side of it. As she adjusting her pose by the photographer’s instructions, the slit gradually climb up and revealing more of her thighs while she crossed her legs when she wiggled on Matthew’s lap for a better position, he keep pull down the dress for her but her hand then ringed his neck which make him can’t help but seeing “more”, then his only possible act is keep looking at her eyes.
In Somin’s case,she came out of the prep room and seeing Matthew sitting on the armchair already, then she realised the fact that she’s going to sit on his lap, which she never thought they’ll be doing, and damn the stylist who always left Matthew’s shirt open showing the abs mean she’s going to touch his abs too intentionally. So when she sit on his lap she hide her embarrassment by not looking at him and act like concentrated on others.But when she is asked to look at Matthew, she accidentally look into his eyes.
Thru the shoot, they were asked to not smiled but looking at each other, so the way they fight the urge to laugh and talk is play the game that who do those things first lose, and the bet is a wish to the loser. And the game heat up the competitiveness even the photographer keep complimenting them doing well. But at the same time Jiwoo and Taehyung has finished their part and walk over to their set. They see this and others told them what is going on,so the they think it’s the perfect time to payback what’ve Bmin did to them by pranking on Bmin, first Taehyung use his phone to take pictures on the screen, and shouted, “Hey! I’m sharing it on the chatting room you guys won’t mind right?” Then Jiwoo chuckles, “Of course they won’t. Oh our somaeng look so seducing in here, ooh check those looks in her eyes!” Somin did managed to be deaf to those words, but Taehyung’s not done here, “Omo Omo where are are you touching BM ssi?” He dramatically point at the hand Matthew kept on Somin’s waist to stabilise her pose. “Jinja! I mean keep things in your pants!” “Kim Taehyung! I’ll see you in the dorm remember!” “Oh yeah! One wish in my pocket!” “I’ll not lose next round!”
As J.woo finished so they left, the second section ended after a bit, the final section is shot on a bed, Somin is wearing strapless nightgown inside a long cardigan, although she like being the y one, she still feeling a bit weird wearing them seeing others. And she saw Matthew wearing white t-shirt and sweatpants, she sat down put her bare feet on the bed, and Matthew sat beside her and lay his head on her shoulder and put a finger on his mouth shush her. They just sat there waiting others be prepared. And the photographer arrived and talked, “Now it’s the final shot and it should be the most intimate one in the whole badge of photos, try to freestyle a little on the pose like a couple ok? If no problem let’s start it now.” “How about we change the game?” Somin start to her scheme, “how?” “The one backdown first lose?” Somin know the she’s playing, Matthew sometimes act shy when their choreographer let her do y moves, and that’s exactly the key she can win with. “Are you sure?” Somin didn’t answer him, but straightly get into Matthew’s arm and put her hand on his chest, “that’s all you got?”Matthew played with her hair “Nonono Matthew ssi not yet,” she ride on his top and flip her hair aside, she decided to get the win no matter what, thinking of it she naturally let a side of the cardigan off from her shoulder, smiling temptingly to him. Matthew smiled “Our Sominnie is so cute” pinched her face, he talked to the photographer, “Can I take off my top?” “Oh of course” “hey that’s not fair!” He put down complaining Somin down and pull up his shirt and a frozen Somin is made, he is now on her top and use his arm to push up himself over her, she whispered “hey stop that others are watching us!” “Are you backing down?” “No!” “Great cuz I’m not done yet too” He lowered his head slowly to her lips which is biting hard by its owner, he feel the win is going into his pocket now.
“Wait!” “Ok! Good job everyone!” Somin and the photographer speaks at the same time, “Oh yeah!” Matthew shouted, “what a beautiful buzzer beater!” Somin frustrated really hard that she nearly cuss in front of a bunch of people she get in prep room silently.

Hi guys should I make this M rated? I mean nothing happened but I'm shook I wrote smth like it....