Fourth

Crazy Game We Call Love

Chapter 4
After the schedules for today is done, Somin relaxed in her seat in the car sending her teammates back to their place, in the back seats Jiwoo and Taehyung are watching funny videos together, after Matthew checked all members’ conditions are alright. “What happened to our vitamin? Looks like you are the rotten one.”he decided to tease the black joker a bit. “Wanna be beaten up huh?”Somin signed. “Aye Somin need me to take ur coffee machine to be fix it?” their manager said“Nah it’s heavily broken I don’t think it can be fixed at all I throw it away already” “hey”Somin text Matthew “What I don’t want to be beaten up” “Nonono I’m talking about serious things now” “Ok what is it?” “When will you give me back my Nespresso?” “So there’s the serious things we’re talking about?noted.” Matthew closed his phone. “Oppang….” Somin use her Aegyo card now.Taehyung at the back heard that and cringed “Jeon Somin ur aegyo is so disgusting!” “Shut up u two are way disgusting-er than me” “any kind of payback for me?” Matthew coughed and typed, guard your mouth Jeon Somin guard ur mouth! Somin realised that and quietly typed back “Maybe I cook you dinner?” “Remember to make ur killing kimchi stew and buy beef!” “OK” “Finally no need to fight with Taehyung for that stew” “tomorrow after the final schedule?” “Yep” “deal!” “Unnie pls drive me to the mart near my apartment”Somin said to their manager “what you need anything?” “ yeah thinking about getting groceries” “But I can’t go with you I got plans afterwards, can you go tomorrow?” “Noona I’ll go with her and yes I’ll be careful”Matthew tried to help but their manager still seemed really concerned, “unnie we’ll keep low profiled in public, we are PRO.” The manager finally agreed and tell the driver the order.


“Be safe!” “Neh! You too!”the car drove away and they pulled their cap down, start walking. “Seriously are you really that worried about me can’t cook the meal?” “Of course! That’s a huge part to our deal.” Somin sighed and simply get in the mart. She is getting a shopping cart and push it towards Matthew who is unprepared by it “hey!” “You said you’d help so help me now”Somin turn her head and lightly chuckling. “Jeon Somin ssi I know ur laughing” “No I’m checking the shopping list Kim Matthew ssi” “while laughing” Somin just ignored him and start taking things she needed and throw it into the cart, and Matthew realised that she is not only buying the ingredients for tomorrow’s dinner but food storage for a week, “what are you doing Jeon Somin ssi?” “I said I’m buying groceries, didn’t you hear me? Besides how wasteful it would be if I don’t use your muscles well?” “Why don’t you buy kimchi?” “come on who in Korea buy store-bought kimchi, I’m using the old kimchi my mum gave me” “me and Taehyung did” “let Taehyung oppa that lazy go home once then you’ll get a fridge of side dishes”“can I get some tomorrow?” “Well I’ll call you next time mum making kimchi, we could use those sturdy biceps chop up some cabbages, and I told you that you couldn’t work out for a week if do cuz you will feel drained out after that?” “Of course sister”at the meat section,the butcher greeted Somin warmly “what do you want this time?we got some beef freshly arrived here.” “Then pls give me that in a portion for two” “no four pls” “no that’s already a lot!” “Ur husband is right,newlyweds does need to eat more!” “No we’re not…” “See?even others think you are too skinny!” “Oh so good to look at! I’ve cut some more, for free!” “Neh kamsahamida!” Somin took a glance at Matthew. they walked to the counter waiting to pay while chatting.Matthew actually pick the credit card out and pay before Somin, and she can’t stop him because the shopkeeper already take it. He mouthed “low profiled” to her and whispered, “look my scheme is make you feel sorry of it and trying to make up for me by cooking kicking meal tomorrow so follow the plot ok?” Somin clicked her tongue at him and watching him picking up the stuff. “No I actually thinking about buying detergents ok? Don’t be self absorbed like that.” She walk in front of him in a light pace, Matthew felt satisfied by the view so just smiled following her.


When they arrived the entrance of the building, Somin stopped and take her things from Matthew’s hands “well I’m not inviting you staying as I got no tea and no coffee machine so no coffee too. Sweet dreams Matthew” “Sweet dreams Somin” Matthew watching her petite figure disappeared in elevator. He smiles and walk back to the dorm.