Third

Crazy Game We Call Love

Their instagram posts makes me sailed into core of earth...

“Sominnie!Somin wake up!”Matthew tried to wake the little figure next to him,”Hmmm….”Somin rubs her eyes hard, and found her head painful and heavy like a mountain just landed on it. “Ouch!what the heck was that!” “Classic hangover, I got one too,don’t worry I got pills and coffee will let you felt better.” “How many time left before our schedule?” “About a hour aren’t you supposed to change your clothes?” “Well lend me a T-shirt then” They walk out of Matthew’s room and pumped into Taehyung,who is look absolutely fresh unlike last few weeks, “Good morning B!M! Woh! And Somin too! Why you two look like ?” Somin groaned “and felt like one too!”She push Matthew aside, “also don’t talk to me until I get my coffee!” Matthew simply smile to the sight of grumpy Somin and cut Taehyung’s mumbling “Dude it’s a long story and I’ll catch up with you later, at least after our Sominnie get her coffee”

After the clean up, they ran to grab a quick meal before arrive the makeup studio. “Jeon Jiwoo!” Somin shouted as long she saw Jiwoo in her sight, “I bring you coffee!”Jiwoo hug her and said “Somin why are comin with these two, you left me and eating together right?” “Nooo! No one can left our mochiwoo behind!”while hardcore winking to Matthew. “That’s right, let’s go find our stylist we are already late.” Matthew is here to save the day. These two left the time and questions to Taehyung. “Hey you two are so late! How can you be so not punctual?” “Sorry unnie not again!” Eyeing Matthew “Yes noona not again.” “Ok I will remember that” their manager left, “Hoo!”they exclaimed, “I think Taehyung seems make it” Matthew turn on his gossip side “I know right? Or we can’t escape easily like this, and oppa’s condition seems good to me.” The stylists start come in and doing make up for them, they start to remain silence cuz it’s gonna be hella worst if what they are talking about got spill. After all they are still idols and got reputation to keep, but one of the stylist start to talk to them and break the silence. “Hey Somin nice t-shirt ur wearing, where do you get that?” Nearly chokes Somin out of her iced americano,she actually wearing a long black t-shirt found in Matthew’s wardrobe, so she is blank right now, but she quickly speak up “I found it in fans presents, it’s nice and comfortable too.” “So I’m officially ur fan now?” Matthew text her,Somin now look at him who is cheekily smiling to her, “no you are officially my accomplice now”Somin fires back. “Nice!” somin simply rolled her eyes and ignored him.
Jiwoo and Taehyung are coming in the room,Jiwoo’s makeup is done so she is sipping her coffee offered by Somin and watching stylist doing Taehyung’s makeup, and Taehyung start to smile like an idiot even the stylist tell him to bring down his mouth as it’s so creepy, and Matthew and Somin start to sneaking at them again. “I think we should let them be careful tho”Somin whispered “I know they can’t be too suspicious in public.” Matthew nodded“But they can’t be awkward too!” “Then the only way to do it is we being careful and look out for them” “yeah what else then?” “Sometimes I really feel like being a mother to them.” “Hey fans said I’m the daddy tho” “Really? Then our Jyu would be a lovely daughter.” “Taehyung being the annoying brother?” “You know how it is!” Clap! Clap! Dab!