Long time no see

The heart wants what it wants ( on hold till NOVEMBER )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First , I want to thank all you guys for subscribing my story!! Thank you so much. I don't expect more than 10 subscribers bcz I think many addicted has given up on gbom...again tq... Now let's start.

                                  **********

She is shocked. She can't believe her time has come. She has been waiting for this moment for as long as she could remember. 

///Flashback///

" Hello , bom. It is me. I call to ask you if you are ready." 

" H-h-hello. Who is this?" She knows the answer but she wants to confirm it. She knows that this is the man that makes her dream comes true 8 years ago. And the same man that ruins her career after that. If only he handled the scandal well , things would not go this way. If only he told the people that it was Adderall not amphetamine. If only he let her apologized publicly instead of hiding. If only.

" It's me. Yang Hyun suk. Yah how you forget my voice ?! " He says half louding. How can he said  that like nothing happened before. He is the reason the people of Korea hate her. And now he is calling her and acted like it is all fine? After three years. Three whole years of ignoring her existence. It hurts her thinking about that. It makes her realize that there is no such thing as " yg family". There is no such thing as " papa yg ". It is all about money.

" Bom, are you still there? " He asks as she did not answer him.

" Y-yes. How can I help you? ". She answers while stuttering.

" You know. It has been three years. I think the public has already forget about your scandal. And so I have a project for you. " Her heart stop beating after hearing those words. Is this a dream? She tries pinching herself and It hurt. Real hurts that she almost screams. Aside from the excitement , she felt sad. The man on the phone does not even asks about her well-being. This is the first time they talk after 3 years. Even when he disbanded 2NE1 , he did not call or discussed it with her. She is not sure about other members but she knew about the disbandment through the media. Do you know how hurt it is?

" So , are you in Bom? " He asks again. All h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter