Why?

The heart wants what it wants ( on hold till NOVEMBER )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She is scrolling through her instagram feed when she sees his posts. He seems happy and fine now. So much different from her. She is miserable. She is not happy. She misses him. It has been like forever since she last met him. She doesn't know how they ended up like this. The started as friends , then bestfriends , and finally lovers. But it all changed 3 years ago. Suddenly they became strangers. A once happy , warm and healthy relationship turn to a cold and sad one. It is all his fault. He cheated. For three times. With the same girl. Can you stay with a guy like that? She already forgives him two times. For the third time? No way. She had enough. She is the one who left him but why does she feel regrets? Why does she still loves him?  Why does her heart still wants him? She is sure he is happy now. She is sure he is fine now. She is sure he has found his lady now. But still , she can't move on. Maybe she should just forgive him at that time. No. Her mind keeps telling her that she took the right decision. If she forgave him, he will surely cheat on her again. It is his natural way. It is his habit. He can't stay with only one woman. It is not enough for him.

*Ring* *ring* *ring*

Her phone wakes her up from her daydreaming. It is her sister. She almost forgot that she has an appointment with her sister today. Her sister is worried with her condition. She is not bom that they all knew before. She changed. Since that day the scandal blew out , she changed. She cried all night. She is alone. Not even her members gave her enough support at that time. Not to mention him. He is supposed to comfort her but instead he went clubbing with other girls. 

Suddenly a couple drop of tears come out from her eyes. She does not expect to cry o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter