Happy

The heart wants what it wants ( on hold till NOVEMBER )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

///flashback///

" Ahhhh ! " She wakes up from her sleep in the middle of the night screaming. She can feels her cheeks are wet with tears. This is the fifth time she dreamed about the incident. The incident that makes her stay in the hospital for weeks. The same incidents that makes her hated herself. She will never forget about it. It was all her fault. Or is it?

///End of flashback///

Last night dream is still wandering inside her mind as she still in front of the building. the y-shaped building looks the same as three years ago. The only changed is the security guards. The old man from three years ago is no longer working there. He was replaced by a younger man that probably 2-3 years younger than her.

She tries to forget about her dream as she walks slowly into the building. She succeed in doing so but she now feels nervous , excited , afraid , sad , all at once. Just as she enters the building , a smell get into her nose. The smell she has been missing. The building smell. 

She walks slowly trying to avoid jiyong or better she hopes jiyong is not in the building now. But , as unlucky as she can be jiyong is now right behind her.

" Noona , is that you? " She hears his voice. How she misses it. Inside , she feels happy yet guilty. She should not be missing him. He has moves on. Plus , she is the one who dump him. It should be him who misses her not the other way around.

" Oh , jiyong-ah. Long time no see. " She answers while turning to jiyong. He looks.... Hot. As always. While she looks like she just got chased by some gangsters. Then the dream come across her head againt. Will the incident happen if he is there at that time? But still , he doesn't know about it. It is her fault. 

" Yes noona. How have you been? " He asks her, smiling. 

I'm miserable , ji. I miss you. I love you. If only she could say those words to him. She is not brave enough. In addition , he looks so happy nowadays. He must has find himself a lady. So , she doesn't to ruin it for him. 

" I'm fine. Like always. " Lying. Seems like he knows becaus his eyes shows that he feels sympathy for her.

" How ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter