In his bedroom

The Masked Dancer

 

 

 

You slowly opened your eyes and found yourself in a bedroom full of purple things and stuff. A few shirts were scattered around. The shoes were neatly placed on the rack.

Though there were a lot of things, the place managed to looked neat. Seeing that you were inside an unfamiliar room, you panicked and tried to stand, but you ended up falling back on the bed as you felt your head aching a bit.

“Oww…” You groaned as you gently rubbed your forehead. You sighed and glanced around the room.

“W-where am I?” The last thing you remembered was the street dance showdown you had with Hoya.

While you were trying to relax yourself, the doorknob to the bathroom turned open and there came out a half man, wearing only towel wrapped around his lower body. He was drying his hair with a small towel while stepping out of the bathroom.

You took a glimpse of him and your eyes popped open, seeing Hoya’s bare upper body.

“H-howon?” You blinked.

Hoya paused for a second and gazed at you. “Oh, you’re awake.” He walked towards you and bent over to check you. “How are you feeling?”

You looked the other way and stuttered. “U-uh, I guess I’m fine… W-wait! What happened?”

Hoya sat on his bed. “I won. We were in the middle of dancing when you suddenly passed out. You should have told me that you’re sick.”

*I don’t get this man. What’s wrong with you, huh? Now, you’re being concerned about me?* the two of you shared strange stares to each other.

Before Hoya could even remember that he was half , you cleared your throat and immediately lowered your head. “M-maybe you want to… wear your clothes first.”

Hoya exhaled hard through his nose and smirked. “Why? Can’t take my iness?”

*Ugh. The cocky guy strikes again….* you rolled your eyes. “Whatever.”

He stood up while soundlessly laughing. “Yeah…yeah.” He opened his wardrobe and took out clothes.

 

Trying not to look at him, you covered yourself with blanket.

“Howon-ssi, I want to go home.” You demanded underneath the covers. Hoya looked back at you and raised his eyebrow. “Go if you can.”

You stood up but for the second time, you fell back on the bed. Your head felt like spinning around.

Hoya laughed at you. “Don’t force yourself.. I’ll just take you home once you’re already feeling well. I'll let you stay here tonight.”

 

You awkwardly faced the other way. You suddenly noticed yourself, not wearing the same clothes you wore during the dance battle.

“Ya! Who changed my clothes?!” You abruptly covered your body with blanket. As soon as Hoya was done wearing his shirt, he walked towards his bed. He tilted his head and teased you. “Who else do you think would do that? You got a nice figure, by the way.” He his lips.

Surprised, you gasped and spanked a pillow on his face. “No way!”

He snorted. “It rained a while ago, remember? If I didn’t change your clothes, you could’ve gotten sicker! You must actually thank me for doing this.” Hoya mischievously tapped your head.

You crossed your arms and gave him a glare. “I didn’t ask you to do that and act like you’re my knight in shining armor anyway, duhh.”

 He just laughed and stared at you. “You look cute when you’re like that.”

Those words made you pause for a second.

Hoya nodded. “Yeah, it’s true. Maybe I should piss you off more often just so I could see that cute mad face of yours. Haha.”

You raised your brows and for the second time, you grabbed the pillow and spanked it on his face.

“Shut up.” you lied down on his bed and covered your face with the pillow you used to hit him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



A few readers are asking me when will Jongup come out. Well... Let's just wait for it. :D

Oh, by the way, I changed your age in this fic from 18 years old to 17. ^^