The Wedding Night Pt 2

Mates Oneshots {Open for requests}

Note: SO it's been 2 years since I last wrote anything. I'm sorry! I'm gonna try my best to write something now but I dunno how it's gonna turn out. Wish me luck!

One Week Later:

 Hakyeon sat at the dining table, a beautiful feast spread before him and a sinking feeling in his chest. 

 He glanced at the clock, sighing softly when he saw the lateness of the night. It was almost midnight.

 Taekwoon had not returned home yet.

 The small male, rubbed at his forehead in an attempt to soothe the headache beating at his brow.

 This had been happening every night since the night they had consummated the wedding.

 Hakyeon prepared dinner, sat waiting for his husband to return home and he was never there in time to enjoy the meal with him.

The older man had been avoiding him all week.

 Honestly, Hakyeon was starting to get tired of this behaviour. 

 He took another glance at the clock, grumbling to himself and packing up the food.

 A maid hurried over and  took over the task. Hakyeon stepped back, nodding his thanks and making his way to the living room. He usually went to bed before the other came home and he hadn't seen his husband since the morning after their wedding.

 But not tonight. Tonight, Hakyeon was determined to confront his partner. He would wait for him in the living room.

He would wait for him in the living....

He would wait for him in the.....

Wait for him....

wait....

 

Hakyeon's eyes fell shut and he curled up into a ball on the sofa, he was fast asleep when Taekwoon finally arrived home.

At first, he did not notice the figure slumped on the sofa but eventually he turned to make his way upstairs and his eyes fell on the sleeping form of his husband.

Taekwoon frowned in confusion, glancing around as if he expected to see someone else there.

 There was no one. The servants had all left for the night and Hakyeon was the only person present. Sound alseep on the sofa.

He approached the other male cautiously, stooping down and observing him as he slept.

 Beautiful....so beautiful.

He shook his head at his wayward thoughts, gathering up the other in his arms and walking slowly to their bedroom.

 Hakyeon stirred in his arms and he shushed him back to sleep, laying him down on the bed and tucking the blankets around him.

Taekwoon glanced at him one last time before leaving the room, making his way to the guest bedroom where he had spent all his nights since that fateful one. 

 It had been horrific.

 He remembered sitting in the living room, having glasses of whiskey and making his way to their bedroom. He had taken his bride with a stoic nature that had surely driven the other to tears. He had woken the next morning, full of regret and shame. 

 He had promised himself that he would never hurt his husband again.

And he intended to keep his promise.

 

Ending Note: What do you think? Was it ok?

Which ship would you like to see next?

I dunno what to do next so I'm depending on your feedback!