The Wedding Night

Mates Oneshots {Open for requests}

A/N: Hello my lovelies~ It's been a while hasn't it? I've been really busy the last few months. I'm really sorry! I'll try to do better.

Warning: Dub-Con

This is another oneshot! I'm thinking of continuing with some of the others. Let me know if you guys would like a sequel.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

Hakyeon was nervous all the way to his husband’s home. He glanced at the other, looking away quickly. Lord Jung seemed to be a very strict man. He was silent and his eyes were focused on anything but Hakyeon.

Hakyeon stared at his hands, fear building up in his tummy the further they traveled.

Lord Jung didn’t look like he was capable of loving anyone.

Though their marriage had been an arrangement, Hakyeon had clung to the hope that he might find love in his husband’s gaze.

He saw now that it had been a silly dream.

This man was strong, he didn’t need a husband. But he had taken one to ensure his inheritance. For without a husband, Lord Jung could not inherit his father’s estate.

Hakyeon’s father had been delighted to get rid of the weak son he had never wanted.

Hakyeon, himself, had been surprised that such a wealthy Lord had made an offer for his hand. He’d never expected to get married. Not after the doctors had proclaimed his mind unstable.

He wondered why Lord Jung had chosen him, but he was afraid to speak, lest he ruin the man’s comfort and turn his husband’s mind sour.

“We are here.” Lord Jung’s piercing stare met his face and Hakyeon jolted in surprise, looking out of the already opened carriage door.

The mansion stole his breath from his lungs. It was huge, painted in a soft blue with fancy windows and doors, balconies and parapets.

“Come. We are already late for dinner.” Lord Jung glared at him.

Hakyeon hurried to his husband’s side and bit his lips, afraid to just take the other man’s elbow. Instead, he held onto the hem of his jacket and hoped the other was okay with that.

He was led up the driveway and to the staircase, where many servants lined the stairwell and bowed as they passed by.

Hakyeon blushed scarlet and followed Lord Jung into the dining room.

The delicious smell of roast pork, honeycakes, toasted almonds, lasagna and many other dishes assaulted his senses.

His chair was pulled out by the silent Jung and pushed in again when he had sat himself. He sighed happily and his mouth watered for all the yummy looking food.

He waited patiently as his husband sat, then Hakyeon took up the utensils and plated the foods for both him and his husband.

They ate quickly, having become quite ravenous after the long ceremony and reception.

At the end of dinner, Lord Jung led him up a staircase and showed him to his room.

Hakyeon’s body trembled with fear. He moved to undo his husband’s shirt, freezing when the other pushed his hands away.

“No…” Lord Jung murmured and turned his back on Hakyeon, he walked out of the room, closing the door with a firm click.

Hakyeon stood frozen in the middle of his room, he was in shock. In all his thoughts and imaginings, he had never imagined this to be a possibility.

If not love, at least he had hoped in the depths of his heart that he might just find comfort and safety in his husband’s bed.

But...what was this? He had been rejected immediately. He hadn’t even done anything to displease his husband. The man had just decided to punish him.

Hakyeon went to the bathroom in a daze. He stripped and stared at himself for a long time. He took a shower and wore the sheer nightshirt his mother had insisted that he wear on his wedding night.

He sat on the bed and stared at the door, hoping and hoping but trying to be realistic too. The hour grew late and Hakyeon fell asleep alone in the dark bedroom, a few tears sliding down his face in his sleep.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something brushed against his neck. Hakyeon shivered and turned his head away.

A sharp nip at his collarbone and Hakyeon’s eyes flew open.

“W-wha…” his eyes made out the silhouette of a man hovering above him.

Hakyeon screamed and tried to scramble away. His voice was cut off by a hand across his lips and his legs were parted forcefully as the man pinned him in place.

Pure fear shot through his veins.

Who was this man? Why was he here?

Hakyeon’s groggy mind was thrown into confusion.

“Shhh...be still Hakyeon…” The voice, which he now recognised as his husband’s, whispered in his ear.

“I’m not going to hurt you dear.”

Hakyeon stilled, eyes wide with surprise, heart speeding up with something that wasn’t fear.

“Taekwoon ssi….w-what are you doing?”

“Taking what’s mine, of course.” The other replied in a serious voice. “Hakyeon, are you ready to be mine?”

Hakyeon’s eyes filled with tears but he refused to let them fall.

“Y-yes...I’m yours Taekwoon ssi…” He blushed red and squeaked when his lips were taken into a sloppy, whiskey scented kiss.

With a sudden gasp, Hakyeon understood two things.

One, his husband had to use alcohol to come to him tonight.

Two, his husband most likely didn’t want to do this with him but he was forced to consummate the marriage in order to inherit his father’s estate.

The hope that had bloomed in his chest, on finding his husband in his bed, withered as the crushing reality hit him in the face.

He surrendered to the passionless advance of his husband, doing his best to portray the sounds of a man filled with pleasure.

 

Hours later he curled up onto his side, trembling as sobs shook his body.

He hurt everywhere.

Being drunk and impatient, his husband hadn’t been gentle and there were bruises everywhere.

His body hurt, his heart hurt, even his brain was hurting.

He fell asleep with a tearstained face and a broken heart..

----------

A/N: So~ what are your thoughts? Was it terrible?