The heat of the lion cub aka Leo

Mates Oneshots {Open for requests}

AN: So...I'm typing this at work, can't really fix anything atm but I wanted to upload this oneshot. I think that this might turn into a twoshot though....anyway, happy reading! I hope you enjoy it!

The Heat of the Lion cub aka Leo

Leo lay on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. He sighed for the hundredth time in the last hour.

 His body was hot and dsire filled his veins. The urge to mate was driving him almost wild.

 He had to be patient. The Alphas had all agreed to share the only Omega in their group.

 He had to wait for the others or he would violate that pact.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hakyeon was cleaning up the living room. he was humming softly and sweeping the floors. The sweet little omega was having a wonderful day. 

 He'd woken up early and cooked breakfst for the Alphas. Even though he knew he wasn't the best cook in the world, they all praised him for the meal. Then he'd moved on to doing the chores that needed to be done in the dorms.

 He'd already washed the laundry and put them out to dry in the sun. He\s cleaned up the cluttered dorm and was now sweeping the floor. He hadn't seen any of the Alphas for the entire day. It wasn't unusal since they all had their own businesses to run, but most times at least one of them stayed with Hakyeon.

 He found it a bit lonely to be here by hmself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ravi came home earlier than usual.

 He backhugged Hakyeon as the latter was preparing dinner.

 "Mmm.....Ravi-ah...Welcome home~" he pecked Ravi's cheek.

 Ravi lughed and petted his hyung's hair.

 "It's good to be home~"

 "Go on and wash up, dinner should be ready soon." Hakyeon smiled at him.

 Ravi nodded and made his way to the bathroom.

 He'd just finished with his quick shower and entered his bedroom when a strange scent assaulted his senses. Ravi changed into a comfy sweatpants and tank top and hurried down the small corridor, following the heavy scent.

 He recognised the scent immediately. It was Leo. And he was in heat, judging by his scent.

 Ravi debated with himself, wondering if he should enter or not.

 In the end, he decided not to. He didn't want to trigger his own heat just yet. He wouldn't be able to control himself.

 The thought of the many hours his hyung must have been suffering inside the tiny room made his heart ache, and a new respect for his hyung to take root there.

 Leo hyung must have the will of a saint. 

 The little omega had been home alone all day and Leo hadn't attacked him.

 Ravi pulled out his phone as he walked away, texting the others.

 "Leo hyung has been in heat all day!"

 "Wahhh!! Hakyeon hyung must be wrecked!!" Jaehwan replied immediately.

 "Oh no...." Hongbin chimed in.

 "Does that mean the deal is off?!" Hyuk questioned.

 Ravi shook his head and replied.

 "Hyung waited....he must be in agony."

 The response he got was immediate.

 "We're coming! Keep Hakyeon hyung away from Leo Hyung until we get there."

 Ravi laughed to himself. That would be easy. Hakyeon hadn't even noticed Leo was still in the house.

 The Little Omega's nose must be stuffy or something, how could he not smell the heavy scent of arousal coming from the room?

 "Rabi-ah~ The pasta is done~ Do you wanna eat first or wait for the others?"

 Hakyeon came over to his side before he could stop him.

 He tilted his head questioningly, leaning in and sniffing at Ravi with caution.

 "Ravi-ah...are you in heat? You kinda smell like it...."

 Hakyeon sneezed and covered his nose, looking at Ravi with miserable eyes.

 "Urgh...." he muttered and blew his nose on a napkin.

 "Do you have the flu, hyung?"

 Hakyeon shook his head.

"Ani...I've just been cleaning all day.." He blew his nose again. "The dust..." He sneezed again.

  Ravi patted his hair gently.

 "Aigoo...come let's get some food in you, you'll need the energy later."

 Hakyeon didn't know what he was talking about but he ate obediently.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I dunno if I should continue this one or not...

Let me know if you guys have any requests, I'll do Neo or OT6. It must be something mate or married related though.